Chapter 4

~Hinoka~

The feast ended, and then the real party began. Music filled the chamber, as everyone began to dance. I leaned on the wall, as I watched everyone. The laughter, the joy, and then the sorrow.......The sorrow that Prince Xander and Princess Elise would not be able to see this, and the fact that Leo and Camilla will never see them again. And then there was Kamui. Where the heck was she!? Leaving her siblings like this!? Heh.....Azura did the same to us, so I should be careful of what I'm saying.

"Please excuse me."

I looked up to see Leo walking away from someone. A man in particular. The man had slightly long white hair, tan skin, and had a black eye patch over his eye. The man was frowning as he watched Leo walk away. My eyes followed the young King. His figure disappeared from the room. I stood up away from the wall, and quickly followed him. I saw his cape disappear around the corner, and I ran around it. However, when I did I froze. Leo was standing on a balcony, staring up at the stars. Slowly, I walked up to him.

"Not one for parties, huh?"

He turned around, his face filled with shock. However, it softened when he realized it was me.

"Yes. I'm not well with others," He answered me.

He turned his back to me, as I walked closer to him. Soon I was beside him, my hands on the railing.

"What about you?"

He turned his gaze to me.

"I don't like parties. Heck if I wanted to, I could have not come. However, I knew this was an important day so I came."

A smile soon came upon his lips. I looked away from him, and stared up at the stars.

"Why were you hurt? I mean when Corrin mentioned Kamui at the feast?"

I looked back at him. He turned away from me.

"I'm surprised you noticed."

"Of course I noticed. You're my brother now," I told him.

He turned his gaze back up to the stars.

"I loved her......I always had. However, I knew she wouldn't feel the same......She loved Xander. The night before he died......He proposed to her, under a starry night sky like this."

His voice began to crack, as he continued.

"They were going to have a wedding after the war. Kamui was going to rule Nohr with Xander. They were going to have kids, Hinoka!"

He turned towards me, sadness plastered on his face.

"And now......That will never happen....."

I looked away from him, and stared down below the balcony.

"Azura was married during the war."

"What!? To who!?" He asked.

"A Ninja named Kaze. They had two children who fought beside us. They were going to live in Hoshido, build a house, and have a peaceful life. However, Kaze died protecting Corrin, and now Azura is missing, leaving the kids with no parents."

"What are their names?"

I looked back up at Leo. He no longer looked sad. In fact, he looked quite the opposite. He looked.....Determined.

"Their names......Are Midori and Shigure."

~Chapter done by Rio2244~