Chapter 24

~Takumi~

Leo greeted Sakura and I in. They both looked a little worried.

"So, Takumi, what brings you here?" Leo asked. I'm pretty sure he already knew.

"Well, the four retainters you sent out are causing trouble," I explained.

"They hurt a poor villager! The village got really angry! The story is going everywhere!" Sakura blurted. The two Nohrians were shocked.

"Where are they now?" the blonde king asked.

"Our retainers are looking for them currently," I replied. Surely they've gotten the message by now.

"Oh, I hope they're caught soon! They better not mess up!" Sakura muttered to herself, obviously very hurt.

"Don't worry my dear, I'm sure they're fine," Camilla said, trying to calm her down.

Why didn't he already kick those retainers out if they failed to protect their lords?

~Subaki~

We continued to walk through the underground village in search for Black Markets. There didn't seem to be any more. I turned around to our partners and said, "Hey, I think we did a perfect job, and there are no more Black Markets." Hana slapped my head. "Owww!"

"We haven't even gone through five villages yet!" Hana scolded. I sighed, sick of all of this walking.

"Y'know, we really haven't come across anything at all," Hinata agreed.

"We need to follow King Ryoma's, Lord Takumi's, and Lady Sakura's orders! We will continue until we've checked five villages!" Oboro insisted.

"Yeah, don't you want to do 'Perfect' on this order, or do you want to become like Princess Elise's retainers?" Hana asked.

"Perfect of co-" I stopped. There was a Hoshidan peagusus rider coming down towards us.

"Princess Sakura and Prince Takumi's retainers?" he asked. We nodded. "We have a change in plans, you need to find Princess Elise and Prince Xander's retainers. They are causing trouble."

Part of me felt releaved, yet part of me was absolutely furious.

~Chapter done by NekoTriforce~