Chapter 33

~Peri~

I finished packing my suitcase and closed it slowly. "To travel to another timeline..." I couldn't stop thinking that Laslow was from another timeline. He's never said anything about it before...and we've been together for a few years now...I thought he'd tell me everything but I guess we weren't as close as I thought.

"This is so exciting!" Odin exclaimed happily.

"I'll go...but it's not because I get to see Brady...or my parents." Selena avoided my gaze.

Laslow chuckled. "Oh Selena...you and your tsunderish charm."

"Keep laughing, I'll slap that smile off your lips." She replied with a snarky tone.

"Heheh...I'll stop now. Lighten up, we're finally going home." Laslow gazed out through the transparent glass. "We'll be back soon..."

I came out with my belongings and faced Laslow. "I'm ready."

"Good. Let's get going." He began walking until a familiar voice.

"Where are you guys going?" The voice belonging to Niles asked.

"Ylisse." Odin pitched.

Laslow frowned at Odin. "Can't keep a secret?"

Odin shrugged. "What brings you here?"

"Curiosity killed the cat. Why are you guys going there?"

"We're leaving this world because of Leo's dictatorship..." I said softly, looking down at the ground.

"I see...You know, Lord Leo wouldn't like to hear this....of course he won't hear this if you let me tag along." Niles smirked

Laslow sighed, "Fine. Just don't cause any trouble."

"I won't. When have I ever?"

"...I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that but it's time to leave before we're caught." Laslow shook his head and we followed his lead to the Dragon's Gate. Anna was there.

"Welcome! What can I do for you all?" She smiled happily.

"We would like to return to Ylisse." Selena spoke up.

Anna nodded, "Alright. Down the next few doors, to the left, you'll find the door."

"Thank you." Odin replied.

I followed them. In the room was a portal to Ylisse. This was it. I stepped through the portal...my head high and hopes strong. Only to regret it later...

~Chapter done by HumbleTomato~