Chapter 6

~Leo~

I continued to dance with Sakura until the music was over.

"Thank you for dancing with me," I said, bowing.

"Y-You're welcome," she stuttered, blushing a bit.

She awkwardly bowed.

"I'll meet you outside by the front to take you to the village."

"Very well then," I replied.

After the party, I left quietly to get Brynhildr. I wasn't sure how dangerous the trip would be, so I decided it was better to be safe than sorry. I went through the outside gates and saw Sakura's pinkish hair sparkle in the moonlight. She looked down from the bridge nervously.

"Are you alright milady?" I asked.

She jumped and looked at me.

"O-Oh, um, y-yes, Your Highness," she replied, stuttering a lot. "Hinoka and my retainer, Subaki will fly us there, i-if that's alright."

"That's just fine," I replied.

I looked up and saw two snow-white peagasi flying in the air. They both landed infront of us. One had Hinoka, while the other had a red haired man, who I assumed was Subaki.

"Are you ready to go King Leo?" Subaki asked me.

"Yes."

"Go ahead and hop on!" he exclaimed.

I got on behind him, and Sakura got on with Hinoka. The peasasi flew off into the sky towards the village. Surprisingly, it didn't take very long. I then spotted an other peasugus flying in the air. It must of been Shigure, he had blue hair just like Azura, and yellow eyes.

"Hello Subaki, Hinoka, Sakura, and King Leo!" he greeted. "What brings you here?"

"We'll talk about that on the ground with Midori. I've come to make an offer," I said. He nodded and landed, with us following.

I got off Subaki's peagusus, and followed Shigure to were he lived. The others followed close behind us. He welcomed us inside his small house. Midori was watering her plant.

"Can you tell us more about this offer?" Shigure asked.

Midori got interested and stood next to her brother.

"Since your father died protecting Corrin and your mother disappeared, I was wondering if you would like to live with me in Nohr's castle," I explained. Midori's mouth dropped. Shigure raised an eyebrow and looked at Midori. She nodded with a huge smile.

"Do you really truely mean it?" Midori asked.

"Of course!" I answered.

"We accept your offer then!" Shigure said. "It's rather late and Midori needs to sleep, so we'll arrive tomorrow."

"Very well then," I said with a smile.

~Chapter done by NekoTriforce~