Love Me or Leave Me

Prompt: Jade and Perrie will be celebrating their 5-year anniversary in just a couple of weeks but because of what one of them had done, things will turn out for the worst and before they knew it, they are slowly drifting apart.

-

"Don't you think its a little too early to buy her a gift? And I mean, this kind of gift?" Leigh-anne whined while her and Jade are walking around the mall to look for the perfect gift that Jade would give Perrie for their anniversary. Leigh-anne had an idea to what Jade would be giving Perrie because the brunette herself told her.

"No, its not. Lee, I know that this would be the right time to give her this kind of gift." Jade said to her afro friend with a smile.

"Whatever floats your boat Jadey. Goodluck though," Leigh said genuinely. Jade just know that even Leigh is always complaining or contradicting her decisions, she knows that in the end, she'll always be there for her for support. And that's what Jade wanted.

They went inside to one of the most popular jewelry shop in the mall. They approached one of the staff and asked her what they wanted.

"I would like that one." Jade pointed at the silver ring with diamonds around it through the glass. The lady immediately took it out and handed it to Jade. The brunette ran her fingers around the diamond surrounding the body of the ring.

"What do you think Leigh?" Jade asked her and showed her the ring. The afro-haired girl smiled down at the shorter girl and gave her a pat and the cheek.

"Its beautiful Jade, I think Perrie would love that." She said.

Jade nodded at the lady and told her that she'll get the ring only if she'll put something on it to make the ring extra special.

-

After a week, Jade had been pretty nervous but at the same time excited because next week would be the day she'd been waiting for. The day that she and Perrie would celebrate their anniversary. The day that Jade planned on proposing to Perrie.

Right now, both girls are busy watching some random sit-com at home. Jade's head was rested in Perrie's lap as the blonde stroked a few strands of the brunette's hair. Both of them are busy watching the telly when Perrie's phone started ringing. Jade was startled when Perrie immediately stood up and answered her phone but she mouthed an 'excuse me' to Jade before leaving her.

It took about fifteen minutes when Perrie came back to the room but all dressed up.

"Where are you going?" Jade asked curiously.

"I'm just gonna meet a few of my friends outside. You know, try to catch up at stuff." The blonde said but didn't bother to look at the brunette for she was busy knotting her shoes. Once she was done, she stood up and went to the side of the couch to grab her keys and coat. "I'll be back, maybe around 10 or so, see you later love." The blonde said and gave Jade a quick peck on the cheek before leaving the flat.

Jade sighed deeply. This isn't the first time that the blonde went out in such short notice. Sure, Jade knows that if Perrie had other plans for the rest of the day, she'll approach and tell her the day before that. But that suddenly changed nowadays. Perrie will always go out and 'hang-out' with her friends, atleast that's what she says. But little did she know that one of their members caught her making-out with a guy at a bar, but it wasn't any random guy. It was Zayn. Her ex-boyfriend.

That's why Jade was so puzzled. Why would her girlfriend hang-out with her ex? Sure, she may have a reason for it but Jade was pretty sure that it was a stupid reason.

Its just been a week since Jesy saw them both eating each other's faces, but Jade was such a hopeless romantic and told Jesy that maybe she was just hallucinating and started to see things. But obviously, she was wrong. The day after Jesy had told her, Louis, one of Zayn's best mate posted a video on Instagram of a blonde girl kissing Zayn, obviously making out because Zayn doesn't have a top on the video. Jade didn't believed it was Perrie but when she saw the dress that she gave the blonde on one of their monthsaries, she was sure that that blonde was hers. It was surely Perrie. But Jade didn't said a word about this to Perrie and it looked like the blonde also had no plan on telling her either.