I'm Sorry

Perrie

I walked down the streets to get back to mine and Jade's flat. We just finished a photoshoot a few blocks away then tomorrow, we'll have an interview in London. I'm so excited for it actually.

As I entered the flat, I took off my shoes and plopped down the couch. I have the rest of the day free since we'll have a busy day tomorrow. Usually, I'm happy if we ever get some free time but today, I'm not so sure.

Leigh and Jesy went on a double date with their boyfriends tonight. To say that I was jealous because they had a perfect relationship with those lads was an understatement. But I surely wish that I could spend some time with them alone, no boys, just us girls. I missed those moments.

As for Jade...well, she clearly told me that she'll be visiting her boyfriend today. She also told me that she'll be staying the night over there and that made me sad. You see, I have a little crush on her. And yep, I'm bi but its only me and my family who knows about that. The girls and the management have no idea.

Actually, I was planning on telling Jade today. Not about me being bi but about me having this feelings towards her. At first, I thought that I just find her pretty but every time we touch or do something that's kinda romantic to me in a way, I feel the butterflies fly around my tummy and that made me feel like I'm a highschool student all over again. Its crazy but its true.

But since she already planned on spending the night with her boyfriend, I can't tell her. I want to tell her so bad but I don't want to ruin her relationship with Jed. I mean, he's a nice lad and I know that he can treat her better than me. He's perfect for her. Why bother telling her, right?

I sighed heavily and decided that its best if I just go to sleep and let these thoughts wash away from my head.

-

The next day, I found myself inside the van waiting for the other girls. Since their venues were closer to each other, Paul decided to just pick me up from the flat and then we'll wait for the other three somewhere. I patiently waited for them to arrive.

Soon enough, they entered the van one by one. Jesy was first then followed by Leigh and then its Jade. The older two sat on the back while Jade sat next to me. She gave me her sweetest smile once she noticed me staring at her. I couldn't help it, she's just wearing ripped jeans and a black top but she still looks stunning. Its so unfair.

"Where are we headed to, Paul?" Jade asked Paul who sat on the front seat next to our driver, Kevin.

"To London. You have an interview for Glory Days over there. And after that you have a photo op session with some fans and the rest of the day are yours." He said.

I heard Leigh and Jesy squeal in excitement.

"Girls, we should totally have a sleepover tonight!" Leigh announced. Jesy nodded in agreement and so do I.

"What about you Jade?"

She smiled and nodded as well. "Let's do it in Perrie's room. Is that alright?" She asked me and just gave them a thumbs up.

I guess my room will be thrashed again later. But its okay though, as long as I get to spend some quality time with all three of them.

-

Evening came and I was currently fixing up the goods I bought earlier for the sleepover tonight when the bell rang. Well, they're too early.

I opened the door and I was met with Leigh and Jesy in their pj's, holding up their pillows and pizza boxes. I let them in only to realize that Jade was not with them.