First and Last

Prompt: The two Geordies decided to spend some alone time at the park but that seemed to be a bad decision since Jade's "first's" were there and that sparked up the jealousy inside Perrie.

-

"So, what do you wanna do today?" She asked me as she sat on the edge of the bed. I looked up from my book to stare at those beautiful blue eyes that I had fallen inlove with.

"Had they finally given us a day off?" I asked referring to the management, closing the book and placing it on top of the bedside table. I just started reading 'The Alchemist' yesterday and I'm almost halfway through. I'm such a book nerd.

She nodded and crawled up to sit beside me. She took my hand and planted a kiss there. "Do you have anything to do aside from reading that book?"

I shrugged. I had no plans today aside from finishing this book so I could start a new one.

"Why don't we go out today?" She asked. "I mean, the sun looks good and a small stroll at the park won't be so bad, right?"

I placed a finger on my chin and acted like thinking about it. She laughed at my childish antics then took my finger to play with it.

Her idea seemed to interest me so I agreed. She smiled and told me that she'll meet me outside in fifteen.

It had been so long since we last went out after telling the world about our relationship. With all the promo we had been doing, how could we possibly have time to go out?

Just like planned, we both met outside and walked hand in hand towards the park nearby the hotel.

We didn't wear any disguises because it would take too much time and we also hadn't brought any of our bodyguards because I know that Perrie wanted to have some quality time with me, just the two of us.

Even if we're always together, I missed her. The past few days had been really busy so we haven't had much time to be with each other. Like, you know, to chill and relax. And when we have some time to relax tho, Leigh and Jes are always around.

Don't get me wrong, I love our two sisters but...sometimes I want to have Perrie all alone. With nobody else. Just us.

Like right now.

We continued to walk until we reached the park. We sat on the available bench and just stayed like that.

My eyes roamed around the place. This park is so peaceful. I could stay here forever.

Perrie is still holding my hand. I don't understand why she's still holding it but I'm not complaining. I could hold her hand forever.

"I missed this," She spoke. My eyes are now darted on her. "I missed being alone with you."

"The feeling is mutual, babe." I smiled.

She's slowly leaning in and so was I but we stopped when we heard sombody clear their throat.

Perfect timing.

I whipped my head to the side just to be surprised to see Charlie standing there.

"Hey Jade," He greeted me and turned to Perrie to greet her as well. I looked at my beautiful girl to see her pouting. He just had to ruin our moment.

"What're you doing here, Char?" I asked. Even if he did ruined our moment, I don't want to be rude and shoo him away. It had been so long since I last saw him too.

"Exploring the park, like the usual." He said and ran a hand towards his hair. "I think the last time I did this was when...we uhmm, had our first kiss?"