More Than Friends?

"Can you please pass the eggs Pez?" Jade asked Perrie and the blonde happily handed her a couple of eggs.

It was Saturday and both Geordies decided to make some cookies for their sleepover later along with their other friends, Leigh and Jesy.

The younger Geordie decided to come early and help Jade set her place for tonight's sleepover. Well, the brunette didn't need that much help though but Perrie insisted so she didn't argue. In fact, she enjoyed the blonde's company more than her other two friends. Not to sound rude but there's something about Perrie that drove her mind crazy.

"And do you mind passing the bowl of sugar too?"

"Here ya go," Perrie said and handed her the bowl. When Jade reached for it, she could've sworn that she felt spark when their fingers brushed lightly. And that made her think about the day where she first felt this way towards her bestfriend.

-

"Hey look over there!" Said one of the jocks and pointed over two girls who's fingers were intertwined, whispering at each other. "That's so gross." He said when he saw the taller girl kiss the smaller girl's cheek. Jade assumed that the two girls were dating since the kissing went on and on.

She heard a lot of groans of disgust as a lot of people watch the two girls. They seemed to be in their own world for they hadn't noticed that almost everyone inside the cafeteria are looking at them.

Jade didn't mind though, she just watch in awe at how cute both girls look together.

But of course, somebody have to ruin it rub it in their face. The head of the cheerleading team, Ally, walked over them along with the other cheerleaders and pushed the smaller girl.

"Hey, watch it!" The taller girl spat at Ally but she just shrugged and tried to push her again.

"You two should go to hell! You don't belong here. What you guys do is a sin and you will go to hell." She spat back and Jade saw that the girl who Ally pushed was in the verge of crying.

The taller girl wrapped her arms around the smaller girl's waist and pulled her closer. "You don't know what you're saying. Love is love and being inlove with the same gender isn't a sin." She said and rubbed ger girlfriend's back.

"Oh yeah? Well, to you guys, it isn't. But to us? It is! We don't like to be in a room with you fags so do us all a favor and leave." Ally said sharply.

Right now, everyone was almost forming a circle around them. Gossips can be heard around and everyone watched the fight between Ally and the two girls.

"You say another word like that and I'll show you what hell looks like. And no, we're not leaving because we have every right to be here and if you happen to have a problem with that then I think you guys are the one that should leave."

Jade was impressed to how quite brave this girl is. She seemed to be the girl that can fight for her love, that will fight for what she wants and that is to be with her girlfriend without anyone judging.

"What did you just say?" Ally asked in disbelief. 'Maybe she didn't expect that the girl would answer back' Jade thought.

The taller girl walked closer Ally and said, "I think you heard me right."

Then before Jade knew it, Ally lunged forward and gave the taller girl a slap which earned a couple of gasps from the crowd. This continued to go on as the girl started to throw punches at the cheerleader and Ally doing the same. Even the other cheerleaders helped in throwing punches at the girls. Suddenly, some of the jocks helped the cheerleaders and took the taller girl out of the cafeteria.