Risk It All

Prompt: Jade and Perrie have been a couple for three years and counting. Everbody know and all of 'em are happy for them. And one night, the couple started to take things to the next level.

-

Perrie waited for Jade to get dressed for she had asked her out for a date.

It had been almost three years since both girls started dating and they were glad that nobody got in the way of their relationship. So far, their friends and family supported them and they were happy about it.

"Jade, are ready now?" Perrie yelled dowstairs as her girfriend fixed herself up in their room.

"Yeah, just a sec." Jade replied and with that, Perrie leaned in on the couch and waited patiently for Jade.

As soon as she heard footsteps coming off from the stairs, her head shot up and her jaw immediately dropped as she witnessed Jade in her elegant yet sexy dress. The way the dress showed off her perfect curves.

"Fuck...me." Perrie murmured to herself as Jade walked towards her. Jade placed both her hands on Perrie's shoulder as she leaned down the couch and kissed Perrie passionately. The momeng was so perfect but they got into their senses and realized that they still had a night for themselves.

"I would if you'll let me," Jade whispered onto Perrie's ear and Perrie sensed that playful smirk on her girlfriend's lips.

"Oi oi, no naughty, naughty tonight." Perrie said, mimicking Jesy's Scottish accent. Jade laughed at her.

"You sound funny babe," Jade said. "But I bet you won't control yourself when you're around througout dinner." And with that, Jade left Perrie on the couch as she walked outside after giving Perrie a wink.

-

"What do you think?" Perrie asked as she pulled off the car on one famouse restaurant. Jade smiled and gave Perrie a quick peck on the cheek.

"I think our day would be romantic." Jade muttered before going out the car.

They made their way inside the restaurant. A man in suit and tie approached them.

"Good evening ladies, how may I help you in the fine night?" The man greeted them. They smiled at him before Perrie spoke.

"I have a reservation for Edwards?" The man nodded and gestured the girls to follow him.

They went upstairs and Jade was beyond astonished as she looked at the perfect view infront of her. Half of the city were shown to where their table was and Jade was very pleased at the sight.

"Wow, Perrie, this is beautiful." Jade said and wrapped her arms around Perrie's neck. She gave Perrie a sweet kiss on the lips and the sprang apart as they heard the man cleared his throat.
"These are the menu, just carefully ring the bell when you ladies are ready to order." The man said and Perrie gave him a nod before he disappeared.

Both the girls scanned over the menu and rang the bell once they decided that it was time to order. When the man, who they knew was called Scott, listed their orders down, he asked them if they could wait for about five minutes before their food would arrive.

When Scott was gone again, Jade and Perrie went on the veranda and gazed down the beautiful sight, sharing compliments and kisses every once in awhile.

"This was perfect," Jade said as she held Perrie's arms closer around her body. Perrie wrapped her arms tighter around Jade's waist, not wanting to let her go at any moment. "Thank you Perrie."

"It was nothing babe, it was all for you." Perrie said and kissed Jade's cheek. "Let's go back at the table, food must've been served by now." And she held Jade's hand and intertwined their fingers together before making their way back at the table.