Teach Me

Prompt: Jade needed a tutor so she could learn how to speak Filipino. Perrie happened to know how so she ended up being Jade's tutor.

Somebody actually requested this to me way waaaay back. My messages here is really cramped so I can't find whom :(( To whoever you are, this one's for you!

Shoutout to all my Filmixers out there!

-

"Leigh! C'mon, please help me?" Jade pleaded her afro-haired friend as they walked along the hallway and made their way over to their lockers. The older girl placed her books inside and quickly locks it. As she looked at her side, she knew that her friend would still be there, holding her puppy eyes until she could get her approval.

"Jade, I told you many times, I don't have time to look for a tutor with you. I have to catch a movie with Andre tonight, I told you that, remember?"

Jade pouted. "Yeah, but I really need someone to tutor me." She said, shoulders slumping as she opened her own locker to put her books in and to get her Minnie Mouse laptop. She stuffed it into her bag then looked at her friend.

"What do you need a tutor for, anyway?" Leigh asked out of curiosity as they left the school's main building and made their way towards the parking lot. "I mean, you're the most intelligent person I know! You don't need someone to tutor you."

They sat on one of the benches and waited for the school bus to arrive. Both of them decided to take the bus today since the both of them wanted to get home early and finish the things that had to be done so they have the weekend off.

"I need someone to teach me how to speak Filipino. It's our topic for this semester, remember?" Jade said, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at her friend for forgetting their homework.

Actually, Jade already planned their weekend. She and Leigh would take language lessons at noon and the brunette would spend the rest of her nights finishing up her essay.

The afro-haired girl laughed. "Mister Cowell was joking that time! You're the only one who took him seriously." And she continued to laugh. She's used to Jade being geeky and stuff but she still finds it funny whenever Jade frustrates herself with something academically related.

I guess you could call the brunette grade-conscious.

"He isn't, Leigh! He even talked to me about it after class." The brunette reasoned as the bus arrived. "He told me to make an essay about the Philippines but it should be in their language, which is very odd, I might add. Bu then again, its Mr. Cowell, you know how weird he is! So now my problem is how on earth would I know their language without having someone to teach me, right?"

"Why don't you look for a tutor online? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Filipinos here, you might find someone there who could teach you." Leigh suggested. And the brunette's smile appeared because of that. She hasn't thought of that to be honest.

So that's what she did once she got home. She opened her laptop and searched for Filipino tutors online. She has seen so many choices but she focused more on the person who has good reviews. A blonde with piercing blue eyes caught her attention. She clicked the icon to reveal some information about the blonde.

"Perrie Edwards, aye?" A voice startled her and she immediately closed her laptop, only to give her brother a glare.

"What're you doin' here, Karl?"

"Oh you know, watching my little sister stalk someone." He smirked and Jade blushed. "I know you're gay but I didn't know that you're into blondies."