Mine

Prompt: Perrie was jealous because Jade was all over the news with some guy named Jed. She comfronted Jade and she end up punishing her.

Warning: Smut

-

'Jed Elliot, from the band The Struts, have been seeing lately with Jade Thirlwall, from British girl group Little Mix. Some say that Elliot was courting Thirlwall for nearly a year now and looks like we already know what the brunette had told him.'

Pictures of Jed and Jade holding hands made Perrie crumple the paper cup she was holding at the moment.

It hurts her to see the brunette beauty that was hers with someone else. She didn't like the thought that Jed's arm was around her girlfriend's waist and neither that their hands are intertwined with each other.

Her bodt started to fill up with anger and jealousy. Sure she was really pissed at them both. She should be the one holding Jade's hand. She should be the one seeing with Jade lately. She should be the one being reported at the telly with Jade. Not him.

She was pissed at the brunette because she looked really happy at the pictures being flashed at the tv screen. Why would Jade go out with him in the first place? She never heard anything of this topic from Jade. Hell, she didn't even asked permission to Perrie! She wasn't her mother but atleast she have the right to know where her girlfriend would be, right?

Before Perrie knew it, she was storming out the door of her apartment and immediately made her way to Jade's flat.

Once she got there, she swung the door open and saw the brunette eating chips while watching cartoons in the telly. Jade shot her head up to see her girlfriends that was really pissed. She stand up and about to greet her girlfriend with a hug but Perrie didn't waste no time and pinned Jade on the nearest wall. Jade was surprised by Perrie's sudden movement.

"Is that your new way to greet me? Wow, hello to you too." Jade said sarcastically. But Perrie just gave her a death look before rolling her eyes at Jade's comment.

"I ain't have no time for your sarcastic comments. I'm here to tell you that I'm pissed off at you right now." Perrie breathed out with a sharp deep voice and Jade could've sworn that it turned her on. She didn't mind what Perrie was saying because she was too occupied by her girlfriend's deep voice.

"Haven't you watched the news? You and Jed are all over it! And I was like what the hell?! When did that even occurred? When I wasn't looking? When I was away? When Jade?! You never told me about that!" Perrie stated and Jade knocked out of her attention to Perrie's voice to what Perrie was saying.

Actually, she really had no idea that there were paps around the area to where she and Jed hanged-out. Yes, they were just good friends and Perrie had nothing to worry about it but she know that it was already too late to explain anything because Perrie already looked like that she could pop a vein right there, right now.

"What? You're thinking wrong Perrie. I just meet-up with him to catch on a few things. He was just my friend. You have nothing to worry about love." Jade said calmly but that didn't seem to convince Perrie at any point.

The blonde held her wrists up to her head as she smashed her lips onto Jade's and giving Jade's wrists a tighter grip. Jade moaned into the kiss as Perrie dig her nails onto Jade's arm as if she was letting all the jealousy and anger out from that sudden action.

"Perrie..." Jade moaned out again once she felt Perrie's lips suck her soft spot between her ears and neck. Perrie memorized where Jade's soft spots are and she sure are hitting those all night long. Perrie's lips grazed down inbetween Jade's collarbone as she started to unhook Jade's bra. She was lucky her girlfriend wore a crop top and made her unhook the bra easily since what she's wearing was loose and it showed off half of her upper body. Once she was done unhooking it, her lips find its way back to her soft spot. Perrie sucked the skin there and earned a loud moan from Jade as she sucked it a little harder and sure would leave a mark.