You Belong With Me

Prompt: (It was all based from the song You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift) Jade was Taylor in the music video while Perrie was the guy but the difference between this story and the mv was...the black haired Taylor was actually her twin. Get it? If not, just go and see for yourself. Or should I say read for yourself? Okaaaaay...let's get to the story.

-

Jade was currently sitting in her bed, doing tons of homeworks that was due for tomorrow. She was busy solving one problem in her Math homework when her eyes caught the blonde beauty from next door. She seemed very confused at something so Jade kept her gaze to the blonde until she finishes arguing to whoever who is on the other line of the phone.

She saw the blonde girl sigh before she hung up. Now, Jade was sure that she is experiencing some trouble with her girlfriend again.

How did she know about that? Was she some kind of stalker? No, she isn't that kind of weirdo that stalks people. She just knew that its the blonde's girlfriend that was causing her all the frustration right now. She knew about that because her twin came home from school also frustrated like the blonde right now. And she knows that when her sister's like that, it was because of the blonde.

Yes, her twin was the blonde's girlfriend. And she was also responsible for what the blonde was feeling right now. Pure frustration.

She had no idea what was the reason to why her sister and the blonde, who happened to be named as Perrie, were arguing with. Maybe because Perrie made another sick joke about her that ruined her reputation at school or maybe she didn't given her sister that 'attention' she needed all the time. Those were the typical reasons that causes for them to argue and frustrate each other so Jade thought that maybe it was one of the reasons.

Perrie sat on her bed before messing her hair out. Jade knew that it was her way to let out all the emotions she's feeling at the moment.

Actually, Jade and Perrie were friends. Bestfriends to be exact. But that changed when her twin came home from Miami. Their parents decided that they should be living with each other. But both of them prefer to be living without each other.

And as years go by, Jade and Perrie were slowly drifting aprart, due to the fact that Jane, her evilsome twin, started to hang-out with Perrie. She would take all the blonde's time to her and not even lend any single minute for Jade. That caused for Jade to think that maybe Perrie didn't like to hangout with her anymore because she was nothing like her twin sister. They're totally different from each other. Their faces was the only thing similar to both of them. Jade had golden brown locks while Jane had grey. And that's what seemed to be keeping people to recognize them since their faces are totally look-alikes.

They just started to be friends again when Perrie started dating Jane. She didn't know how the hell that happened but a part of her was glad that if it wasn't because of that, she wouldn't keep in touch with Perrie at all.

Jade stared at the blonde for a minute before deciding to ask her what's wrong. She took out her extra sketch pad and wrote something down. Once she's done, she looked up and saw the blonde staring at her. She immediately brought up the sketch pad to let the blonde read what she wrote.

'You okay?' That's what Jade wrote and a smirk made its way towards Perrie's lips as she grabbed her sketch pad too and wrote a reply to Jade.

'Tired of drama.' She replied and Jade frowned. That wasn't the reply whe wanted to get but hey, atleast Perrie didn't ignored her. She started to write in her sketch pad again, thinking that maybe what she's about to say will cheer the blonde up a little.

'Sorry. :(' Perrie just replied with a simple shrug and Jade knew that what she said didn't helped at all. Then, an idea came into her mind. She had been waiting so long to let the blonde know what she truly feels towards her and she thinks that maybe this was the right time for that. Maybe, it could cheer the blonde up if she'll be honest with her feelings.