Nobody Like You

Part 2 of "Love Me Or Leave Me" enjoy guys!!

-

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Little Mix!" The host of the show said as the girls walked in. They were met by the fans' loud cheering and clapping.

"Good day ladies," The host greeted them. "How are you today?"

"We're good, thank you." Jesy answered for Perrie and Leigh.

"Ah, brilliant." He said. "But before we start the show, can I ask where's your other bandmate? I can see that you're missing someone here." And he pointed the seat next to Perrie.

Perrie had to bite her lip to stop the tears that are threathening to fall. This has been the third interview for today and also the third time that someone noticed and mentioned Jade's absence.

Jade.

The brunette had taken a few weeks off because of what happened 'that night'. She told Paul and Simon to let the girls do the interviews even if she's not around so she'll not mess up their schedule. And the excuse she told them is something Perrie doesn't know. Leigh and Jes knows, but they didn't dare tell Perrie because Jade forbid them.

It had been two weeks since she last saw the brunette but it's just the start of the of the week of interview for the girls.

"Jade's not around for a while due to some problems she's having. She's in a bad place right now and needs rest." The afro-haired girl answered. "But she told us to do the interviews even if she's not around since we need to promote our music and upcoming tour." She added and smiled.

That's what they have been telling the people but Perrie knew the truth.

She knew why Jade wasn't here. She knew why she took that day off even if she didn't tell her the reason herself. She knew why she's in a bad place. She knew the only problem that Jade is facing now. She knew she was the reason.

Perrie's not dumb nor numb to not realize that it was all her fault.

She's the reason why Jade is in a bad place, she's the reason why Jade is away and she's the reason why Jade is hurting.

And she hated it.

She hated the fact that she was so numb before that hadn't realized what Jade was doing for her. She hated being so distant to her before. She hated herself for cheating on her. She hated herself for hurting her.

Everyday, she wishes that she could build a time machine and go back in time to stop herself from doing what she had done...but it's too late.

Jade was hurt because of her and nothing could change that.

-

A week had passed and Perrie heard the news about Jade. Leigh-anne had told her that she'll be coming back today and Perrie couldn't wait.

You see, after thinking about what happened and realizing what she had done, Perrie had decided to woman up and apologize to Jade once she gets back. Like Jade, what happened also broke Perrie. She was also in a dark place for the past two weeks but she seemed to be more used to it than Jade that she didn't have to take some days off. She was used to faking what she really felt inside.

And that was really the problem.

Since the blonde was good at faking feelings, she faked what she really felt for the brunette. She loves her, that's the truth. But she was lost and couldn't think straight and that urged her to do what she had done. She thinks she's not good enough for Jade, she thinks that Jade would find somebody new...she's scared that Jade might leave her. That's why she did what she did.