6

song//Cant help falling in love-tøp cover
7:15 am

luke: SORRY ABOUT EARLIER

aria: why are you sorry

luke: cause I knew I was bad at explaining but I didn't know I was that bad

aria: luke stop.  you know you're not that bad okay.

aria: but before you explained sex, that was too much I don't even tweet you shit like that, that's how you know it's too much

aria: check my recent

luke groaned as he saw the red orange quote promptly in aria's twitter bio.

luke: you're so annoying

luke: but i love you

aria: i guess i love you too

luke: will you

luke: maybe

aria: no, luke, no

luke: i was going to say ditch your trip to disney

aria: luke i can't, you know that

luke: i know it was dumb.  i guess i thought it was worth a shot or something

luke: i just really wish i could see you, okay.

aria: i wish i could see you 

aria:  this is harder on me.  that may sound selfish but it really is.  you just met me like a month ago or something idk and i have known and been inspired and saved by your band so many times between now and three years ago.

aria: i can't skip my trip, somethings can't be passed up on.  it physically hurts me to say we really just have to deal with and realize will happen later.  we will meet later on in our lives.  maybe waiting is good?  everything happens for a reason you know.

luke: aria i think i love you

aria: no you don't there's no way

luke: what do you mean

aria: you don't love me you can't.   you can have anyone and you choose me?  it is bizarre, absolutely bizarre.  i don't trust people that easy, honestly if you were someone else i didn't know at all i wouldn't have even answered that dm you sent me

luke:  I'm sorry

luke: i'm sorry.  sorry that i can't help that everytime i wake up and have the biggest goddamn smile on my smug face when i see your name on my phone. i'm sorry that  i can't help but feel the same damn butterflies each and every fucking time you say text me.  you know how i said sex is like an airplane taking off,  and you need to adjust, sometimes it'll hurt other times you'll realize you're flying and just get fucking lost in it all you'll let the other emotions take down the pain.  

luke:  loving you is like an airplane taking off

luke: you're so unpredictable and everyday is different with you.  everyday i fall more and more in love with you.  knowing i can't meet you fucking hurts like hell.  it hurts so so so bad.  i just have to focus on how when i'm with you eventually, i'll feel like i'm flying.  

luke:  aria, i love you. 

aria:  i don't know what to say

luke: say you love me too

aria: but I don't.  not yet.  i need more time. it's only been a month. i can't just trust people so easy i'm sorry luke.  we just have to keep talking a lot and i know i'll feel something.  trust me, i love you so much, but not yet in the way you're thinking

luke shut his phone off completely and the hit the light switch.  he wanted to spend the entire break in the darkness.  to him,  darkness was way more comforting than light.  Especially at times like this where he felt helpless.   luke wasn't angry, he was utterly, completely upset.  she needed her time, he got that.  but he just confessed his feelings something he never does.  He gave this girl love, and she gave him an I'm sorry.

what made him even more upset was how such a beautiful, amazing girl doesn't know she's so gorgeous and worth so much.  luke never felt like this around anyone, he couldn't pick out one bad thing about her.

He didn't understand how she thought because no one knew her meant she wasn't anyone at all.