11

song//oceans-Seafret
6:47 PM

aria: luke i have a question

aria: i mean it's sorta important but idk if you don't want to answer its fine :-)

aria's thumbs rubbed together over the keyboard, lightly tapping each letter before erasing it and wonder if she wanted to ask him this question.

luke saw the messages, but didn't answer yet. he got the feeling that it wasn't going to be good, he would only answer after she asked him whatever she needed to. 

aria: fuck how do i say this

aria:do you care about me, or am i just a game that you'll leave for someone else

aria: a few hours after texting you what I did the other day, I realized you might not really care.  you might just be...bored?

luke wasn't angry at her because she said the feeling was foreign.  she didn't know what it felt like to be cared for. 

luke: i care about you so fucking much trust me.

luke: you're the most beautiful most important girl in the world.

luke: i refuse to text you how amazing you are

aria was just hoping he wouldn't bring up skipping her trip again.   a green and red circle appeared under luke's name on her phone.  her ringtone blared through her apartment and she couldn't help but let out the biggest smile ever.

"hey,"

luke smiled, but looked awkward, almost uncomfortable.

" I love you and you are perfect, but you know I hope I'm not only feeling this," luke looks down.

"ok so," aria started for him, "i think we should just stay friends for now," luke and aria said at the same time.  of course they switched some words, but they had the same idea.  luke loosened up, "oh thank god, i thought i was the only one feeling awkward.  it's just kind of weird dating someone if you don't even know how they'll act or if it'll be the same in real life.  did that make sense?"

"first thing when you get here, though. I will make sure you're mine,"

aria giggles and nods, "i was thinking the exact same thing...oh," she gets closer to the camera seeing who just walked into the bathroom behind luke.

luke looked confused as aria grew worried, luke wouldn't leave me for someone in one day, right? she kept telling herself.

less than i minute later the door opens revealing and shirtless definitely artificial blonde with loose sweatpants hanging off his hips.

"HEY MICHAEL! THERE'S MY FAVORITE BITCH, I LOVE YOU BITCH,"

"OH YES TELL ME MORE, MOMMY," michael fake moaned leaving aria in laughter and luke win pure confusion. 

"what the fuck happens when i'm not here," luke just looks straight into the camera, confusion laced through his unsure words.

"well, you leave your phone a lot and michael always texts me then deletes the messages," aria said like it happened to be the most obvious thing in the world. the only thing circling over and over again in luke's mind was what the fuck.

"yea mate, she called me daddy and now i'm ashton with a full on developed daddy kink," he joked.  aria hoped he was joking.

actually, after processing it aria hoped he wasn't joking.

"how long has this been going on,"

"like five weeks," they say.  luke bites his bottom lip nodding before jumping off the bed he was laying on and onto the michael's back.  "what else have you seen, michael"

michael winked and aria disregarded it, "MUKE, MUKE, MUKE, MUKE," aria shrieks.  luke gives her an annoyed look, "yesterday we were dating,"

"yea well asking him questions didn't require jumping on his back,"

"ITS FUN UP HERE OKAY,"

"YOU DO THIS FOR FUN WHAT THE FUCK WHY DON'T YOU POST PICTURES OF THIS SHIT,"

luke playfully rolled his eyes, and effortlessly crawled off of michael's back. without hesitation he pushes him out the door before locking it.   Luke leaped back on the bed and smiled.  "can i tell you how much i love you now," 

aria blushed, nodding in agreement, sort of wanting to hear the words roll off his tongue. 

"i love your beautiful smile, and how well you get along with my friends.  i love your gorgeous laugh and how when you laugh too hard it kind of goes mute.  i love how you would freak out when i favorited your tweets and now you act like you hate me.  i love how you wouldn't change yourself for anyone..." he trailed on until aria stopped him happily,

"luke you don't have to go on, i feel like going to sleep now," aria looked down not wanting to confess how happy she really was, "bye babe i love you,"

"goodnight baby girl," he bit his lip once more as she hung up.

luke shut his macbook and let michael in, "mate when are you going to tell her,"

"michael, i don't know, get out of my business, i'll  handle it,"

"you don't want her to be hurt, she's so fragile, it's obvious she's already been hurt.  just tell her before she gets too attached,"

luke nodded.