10

song// Is there somebody who can watch you?- the 1975

2:30 AM

aria: i'm yours.

luke: WaIT REALLY

luke: OH MY FUCKING GOD

aria: I guess I have to delete my fan account now

luke: nO ITS KINDA CUTE

aria: I wasn't going to do it anyway

luke: six days until I fly out to nyc

luke: I'll be thinking of you the whole time

luke: no doubt

aria: I'm always thinking about you

aria: fuck that was creepy

luke: eh

aria: eh

luke: we need to face time again

aria: eh

aria: HEY WHERE DID YOU GO COEN BACK

aria: ok fine tomorrow

luke: YES

aria: I really hate you

luke: but I'm your boyfriend

something about that four worded message made aria feel crazy butterflies in her stomach. her cheeks felt a stinging sensation because she held her smile for almost minutes after reading it.

 she was so worried to start talking to luke. she must've thought he was dared to or something like that.  aria was lucky she didn't have to worry about that anymore.

luke: okay listen you can't just leave every time I bring up our relationship you know.

aria: sorry I was just thinking

luke: about what?

aria: you

luke took short glances at his phone, switching between the message and his game of fifa on the television screen. he almost wanted to drop his control.

aria: you're not what i imagined

aria: luke I thought you would be one of those snobby famous celebrities.

aria: your band is super famous and i thought you'd only talk about yourself and your day and how your feeling

aria: but you're not like that. you actually care about me, I hope, and I can't explain how foreign this feeling of someone else caring about me is. sometimes I don't even care for myself because I don't think I'm worth it. thank you for caring about my problems too and my day.

luke ended up quickly putting his controller down to read the long stride of messages.

he didn't answer because michael was yelling at him during the game for leaving him all alone, but it did leave him with a smile. the thoughts stayed swirling around his head; her exact words.

aria: I love you too, more than you could ever imagine.