17

Hey guys! don't forget to vote and comment!!

/////

////

songs//there will be two songs, i'll tell you when to play the second

1)Young Volcanoes- Fall Out Boy

2) Crash- You Me At Six

7:54 PM
aria took one brief glance at the boys who were either whistling, tying their shoes, or fake coughing and instantly knew that they were listening in on her and luke's conversation.

"eavesdropping isn't nice, guys. you'd think that a famous band would understand that," aria rolled her eyes and sat down next to ashton who was still trying to act natural, "we could've started fucking and you guys would've heard everything."

"we weren't listening in, what?" calum nervously smiled looking at michael. michael just shrugged and slid down against the wall as well.

"forget that cal, the point is you two almost got it on." michael said emotionless. to everyone it appeared he just really didn't care. he was feeling pieces of his heart slowly breaking off. if he wasn't good at concealing his feelings, this conversation had the potential to be totally different.

"well, to be fair we would've heard you two doing the dirty even if we didn't plan to," ashton laughed, earning a genuine chuckle from calum, a fake one from michael.

"yea, if you like him you should've just kissed him. imagine it aria, you'd always be wearing his shirts, his scent filling your lungs whenever you're wearing one. his lips planting soft kisses on your neck. his arms around your waist pulling you closer while you two are cuddling, a best friend for a boyfriend. just go for it," ashton raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"he has a girlfriend," aria let out a whimper and leaned her head against ashton's shoulder.

"yea who we all hate, c'mon we'll help you get with him," calum raised his eyebrows and the other guys nodded.

"no, guys, i'm fine. if anything i don't want your help with stuff like that. you know i love you it's just awkward." aria looked up at the bright light, trying not to cry.

michael was awfully quiet and uncomfortable during this conversation. mostly because fake dating didn't last very long, and he was hoping they would end up actually dating and aria would forget all about luke. turns out luke is all she can ever think about.

"i just want to get as drunk as possible," aria groaned, sliding farther down against the wall.

"well then that's what we'll do," michael held out his hand, "m'babygirl,"

"ew, that's cringe-worthy," aria crinkled her nose, but gladly gripped onto his soft hand. michael pulled her up and wrapped an arm around her not-at-all-cruvy body "luke come get drunk with us," she yelled, laying her hand over michael's.

"no, i'm fine, really. "

they all tried, but luke continued to refused. he said he just needed to sleep. aria didn't bother warning him about how difficult sleeping would be when she knew her and the boys would be shouting.

"he refused, he's really upset. luke never turns down a party," calum got up and sighed.

they all just left luke alone and went back to the main room.