9

song//I Wanna Be Yours-Arctic monkeys
1:11 PM

at this point, luke felt an unknown feeling in his stomach. in the few books he remembered reading it was perfectly described as a sunken heart, a sudden drop, or butterflies in his stomach.

they worked just as hard to complete the job of describing luke hemming's constant changing feelings. no matter how different they all were.

a sunken heart couldn't sound scarier.  what is it even supposed to mean?

a sudden drop reminded him of roller coasters...which he hated.

lastly, butterflies.  what beautiful creatures. how on earth do they all wrap around the one single emotion everyone hates, worry.

for a few hours luke walked back and forth his room and thought about texting aria. maybe she was just busy.  he thought.   there's always a bright side.

but why would she be

she's ignoring you

luke decided to finally kill the thoughts

luke: aria please don't leave me

luke: i shouldn't have asked. im so fucking stupid, I should've known you wouldn't be interested.  im so sorry

luke: please just don't leave me

luke: you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.  you mean more than the traveling and the preforming and I never thought I'd say that about anyone.  I would easily lose everything for you.

luke: you make me so happy 

luke:  everyone always leaves i just don't want you to leave

luke: baby please

luke: i feel like i'm nothing without you

aria: i just need some time to think about this. you're famous, people will find out somehow. I would know, I'm in the fandom.  my insecurities will be pointed out by your fans. i just don't know yet. I can't take someone besides myself telling me how disgusting and ugly I am.  I've had enough of that. 

aria: you're not the one who's nothing without me. i'm nothing without you. you probably the only thing holding me back from hating myself completely at my darkest times, even before you knew me. if something goes wrong i just don't want you to leave me.  

aria: I don't want to have to live the rest of my life being scared to listen to my favorite band because the lead singer broke my heart.

luke: i won't. i'll never let anyone hurt you. i just want to meet you and have you be able to be safe in my arms

luke: never will I ever hurt you.  you mean the world to me, the universe.  sometimes I'll look up at the sky in hopes that you are too.  just gazing at the stars and thinking about me just like how I'm thinking of you.   the stars were never so vivid until I met you, and I thought, still think you're the only reason they shine as bright as they do.  my love for you is greater than the amount of stars up in the crisp night sky.

luke: just let me be able to call you mine. i want to be yours. That's really the only thing I need anymore.  I just wanna be yours.

this boy put aria through so many emotions at one time.  he made aria appalled at the thought of not loving him.

she just needed to close her eyes.  just for a little bit. she needed to forget about everything, maybe just luke. just for a little bit.