23

Song//Wrapped Around Your Finger-5sos

11:33 pm

"luke, leave me and aria to speak alone," alaska smiled and raised her dark, perfect eyebrows. although they were drawn on, they were drawn real fucking good and aria would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous.

"i don't know if-"

"luke," aria cut him off and gripped his hand, "it's okay, she won't do anything,"

luke wanted to dip down and kiss her right then and there, but of course,

he couldn't quite do that yet.

"so, he finally brought you here?" alaska smiled, holding a bracelet in her hand with numbers carved into the back.

"excuse me?"

"you know, to the store. haven't you heard yet? it's where he takes every girl to just make them happy one last time before dropping them." alaska sighed and swung the bracelet he apparently gave her around her finger. alaska smirked as it slowly rode up her finger and flung off, almost hiring aria.

"i don't know what you want for me, but can you just leave me alone?" aria said, pathetically thinking it would do some good.

surprisingly it did.

it was either what aria had said that had drew her away, or the man who she walked toward after she spoke.

1:45 am

the rain stopped at around twelve. aria fell asleep in the store, luke took it upon himself to carry her to his hotel instead of waking her.

"so, you bought her a bracelet too?"

"what?"

"like my jewelry, she got one too? is it a thing you do for everyone you cared about?"

"aria."

"luke."

"i never bought her a bracelet."

"but she told me-"

"are you really believing her instead of me right now?" he voice got high pitched at the end. he was actually taken back by her words.

"luke," she put her small hand on his shoulder, but her turned around and grabbed her wrist.

"leave me alone, i just---i just thought you were different," strands of curly golden hair dropped down, just above his forehead, tears threatening to show how weak and emotional he really was when it came to this girl.

luke turned around on his heel and began to walk away. he wasted time talking to aria, wasted everything, because aria definitely wasn't who he thought she was. the only thing luke could focus on was the stupid planes taking flight and how he used to want to be in one with her, flying to their home in australia.

aria on the other hand faced the sky, her tears staining the sidewalk as they fell. the dark colors hovering over her reflecting her emotions. the rainbow was just all to happy, though.

looking down to see luke walking away. farther and farther she dropped to the floor crying. why was she like this.

---

3:15 am

the night was cold for the both of them.

luke spent the night talking to michael about how much of a fuck up he was. how much he messed up this time, because he just can't get a hold of his temper. he had a show to play the next day, people to make happy.

how could he make others happy knowing the most important person in his live went to sleep mad at him.

luckily, aria was leaving tomorrow. she did not have to see luke. after spending hours crying in her uncomfortable hotel bed, she got up. her feet flinching at how cold the floor became at night. she looked into the mirror next to the nightstand.

her eyes were red, everything surrounding them, puffy. aria was always a mess, but with luke that mess became something beautiful.

it hurt her to know nobody would ever affect her the way he did.

the laid down once more. sighing at the branch hitting her hotel window creating the most aggravating tapping noise ever.

she got up and opened the window, having something hit her face, hard.

"ow," she said lowly, even though it hurt worse than any other physical pain she'd ever experienced. she harshly bit down on her lip, trying not to scream.

"i'm so sorry! oh my god!" a familiar voice shouted, footsteps running up the fire escape.

"luke," she sighed, "first you leave me crying myself to sleep, now you hit me...with a rock."

"i didn't mean to! i was trying to be romantic!" he hyperventilated grabbing white tissues to prevent anymore of the rapidly dripping blood from aria's nose to stain the white floor.

"with rocks?" she sat down, tears welling in her eyes at the pain.

aria formed a fist, still trying not to scream.

"we are getting you to a hospital,"

"i'm fine," aria got up and grabbed more tissues.

"aria," luke looked down at her and raised his eyebrows, holding out his hand.

she rolled her eyes and grasped it, "lets go," she sighed.

----

6:59 am

aria had a broken nose, she had to keep a cast like thing on her nose for about three weeks.

luke felt horrible watching her sit there, holding her phone close to her face, laughing at something on the screen for a few seconds before flinching in pain.

"hi," luke walked in with roses in his hands. aria pointed to the empty vase on the nightstand and put her phone down.

"luke, why'd you come back last night?"

luke knew why, and the only words he could explain it in were almost insulting.

she was like a messy bed. her mind jumbled up like a blanket, and her thoughts piled up high like pillows. however, in the end,

she was always the safest place to rest.

so he went with something simpler.

"i realized that, i luke robert love you, aria marie ,"

she smiled and pulled him forward connecting their lips before,

"Ow, OW. Okay no we can't kiss it hurts."