24

1:45 AM

Song Recommendations: 

(beginning) All The Small Things//Blink-182

(When you see ***) TIO//Zayn

it's been three days.

aria's family left to go home, but aria stayed with luke.  The rest of the boys left to go to australia, promising to not have too much fun without luke.  

luke and aria drove around florida together.  the stars shone back at the two as they were driving back to their hotel room. tomorrow was the day they were finally getting out of florida.  as fun as it happened to be when they arrived, all good memories come with bad ones.

luke parked the car and looked over at aria for a few seconds before looking down at his hands and fiddling with his lip ring.  it was almost pitch black outside, if they had been on the country side, it was sure to be pitch black.  in some way, aria wished she was by the country side.  no street lights, no lights shining from business buildings.

just the two of them.  knowing they looked gorgeous without seeing each other.

they got out of the car and luke wrapped his arm around aria, pointing up to the stars. leaving the bags of (probably now) stale chips and open cereal in the trunk.

they took their time walking inside the lobby toward the cramped elevator. luke noticed people taking pictures of the two of them. they were subtly taken, as always, but luke was used to it.

their feet shifted across the carpeted floor into the elevator.

"that was fun," he ruffled his already messy hair and pulled aria closer.

"i'm going to miss you so much," aria sighed, pulling luke into a hug, trying to hold in her tears.  it was as if they've known each other for years.  aria did not want this to end.

"you don't have to," luke whispered, pulling away from her tight grasp, smirking at aria's confused expression. "i kind of, maybe, definitely bought you tickets to australia so we could be together even longer and you can meet my family,"

"i really get to meet jack? you're really letting that happen?" aria pulled luke into an even tighter hug than before.  his smile dropped.

"no, jack won't be home," he lied.