16

Warning:DRAMADRAMADRAMA OH SHIT
Long chapter 

////
song//Milk and Cookies-Melanie Martinez
4:30 PM

aria landed in florida the following day.  the plane ride wasn't the most fun thing in the world, though.  trying to text michael the whole way there of course ended with her eavesdropping sister asking questions and eventually making aria so aggravated that she just stopped and quickly drifted into a deep slumber.

aria's sister had quite the urge to just take a brief look at aria's phone while she was sleeping and read her texts with this boy she kept hearing her facetime.

lucky for aria, she didn't.

the lyft ride to the hotel was quite an adventure as well since the driver could only say hello and you pay now?  everything else was in german.

they finally were at the hotel and aria wanted to sleep more than ever. honestly, she didn't even remember 5sos being here. michael finally texted her and there was no way she was just going to give up on meeting them right this moment. in fact she didn't even feel tired when he texted her.

michael: baby are you okay?  did you land yet?  is it wrong to be worried

aria: you're so sweet fuck stop

aria: i'm at the marriott hotel.  same as you i'm hoping?

michael: nope, hilton.

aria: damn.

aria: it took me two airplane rides to get here bc the first had some difficulties and had to stop in maryland!!

aria: isn't that fun mikey!!

aria: daddy i'm so happy!!

aria: i could just sleep!!

michael: the exclamation points are hurting my eyes

michael: you should get some sleep ok i'll talk to you later, kitten

aria: no!!! i need to meet you asap

michael: okay, just get settled idk take stuff out of your suitcase.

michael: be honest do you like the petname kitten

aria: yes

aria: i spent three years reading daddy kink about you constantly calling me kitten while we're fucking

aria: my dreams are coming true

aria: now you just need to choke me ok

michael: deal come over

aria: this is the first time i'm actually able to OMGG IM GOINNG TO MEET YOU

aria: michael i'm so ecstatic

aria read the conversation one last time and smiled to herself before getting up and rummaging through her packed suit case.  it was times like this that made her wish she hard-working and organized, because searching through a tiny black case with no clothes what-so-ever being folded was just a tad annoying. 

being the sly bitch she was, aria made sure she put on the shortest shorts she could find and pray luke was there.

they weren't short enough to show her ass, though.  only if she bent down even a little bit, they would.