2 Years Later...

I ran upstairs into my room with Mable right behind me. We barged into our room and packed our bags as fast as we could. The yelling downstairs didn't stop as we shoved clothes into our bags.

I opened our window and dropped our things down. They landed with a loud crunch as they hit the bushes. I went into my drawer and started tying blankets together. Mabel was searching for our money that we prepared for this situation.

After the rope was done I tied it around the foot of my bed.

"Go Mabel!" I told her as I sat on the bed. She climbed down.

"I'm down!" She yelled up to me. I went down the rope, I felt the rope becoming untied.

Oh no. Oh no.

I was barely out the window when the rope fell. My back hit the ground ad the rope fell on top of me. I grunt in pain and tried to get up.

"WHERE IS OUR MONEY?!" I heard someone yell from inside.

"I don't have it. Give me time." I heard my father say calmly.

BANG!

A gunshot went off. The sound ringed in my ears.

"No!" Mabel yelled. My mind still in shock, I got up and grabbed our bags.

"Mabel! Come on!" I snapped. I pulled her behind me by her arm. My back in pain with every step. We ran to the bus station and paid for a ticket.

We waited for 30 minutes. Every noise causing me to look, paranoia covering my body. After a while a bus pulled up and open the doors. Mabel and I ran in, we sat together in the back. Keeping each other from falling apart. Hours passed, we couldn't sleep. as the sun was setting, the bus driver yelled to us.

"Now entering Gravity Falls!"

"We are back." I whispered.

We are finally back.