Movie Night...

After I was done day dreaming I headed to Wendy's place. I walked up to the log cabin that hasn't changed since I was here years ago. Before I knocked the door swung open.

"Dipper!" Wendy yelled excitedly, she was practically jumping.

"Wendy!" I said mocking her. She slapped my arm playfully and lead me to her room. I laid on her bed as she stood next to me.

"What movie?" She asked holding three movies. Pulp Fiction, Saw, and Batman Begins.

"Three totally different movies." I said with a small chuckle.

"These are my three favorite movies." She said. I nodded.

"Um.. How about Saw." I said pointing. "I've never seen it.. So why not."

"You've never seen Saw!" She exclaimed. I nodded with a smile. She popped the movie in and laid next to me.

She was lying closer then ever other time before. My face heated up and my heart started beating quickly. Soon I relaxed and watched the movie, after awhile I fell asleep next to Wendy.

+++++++++++

I woke up to a weight on my chest, I looked down to see a mess of red hair.

"Wendy?" I asked. She stirred and looked up.

"Dipper.." She said calmly with a smile. Soon she looked at me in horror. "DIPPER!"

"Um.. Yeah. That's me." I said with a smile, trying to make this less awkward.

"What time is it?" She asked, I shrugged. She reached across me and picked up her phone. "Ugh. Get up and shower. I'll change. Go."

I did as I was told and grabbed a towel of Wendy's dresser. As I walked to the shower I saw pictures of Wendy. When she was a baby to her now, seeing her growing up made me smile. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my waist loosely and walked to the mirrior. I smiled and nodded at my slightly toned abs. As I brushed my hair to cover my birthmark.

Wendy walked in.

"Dipper?" She asked full of concern. My body tensed up. I turned around to see her eyes wide and full of fear.

"Wendy!" I said scared.

"Dipper.. Your back.." She said walking to me.

"Oh its nothing!" I said with a smile and a small laugh hoping she'll leave it alone.

"Turn around!" She said sternly, our toes touching. I looked down and turned around.

I felt her fingers trade the cigar burns, the ones my dad gave me when I disobeyed, leaving scars. Her thumb traced the long scars I got from when my mom hit me with a belt when I didn't tell the truth. Both hands traced it all.

All the two years I tried to forget.

"Who did this to you?" She asked still tracing my scars.

"N-no one." I said. Remembering everything.

"Dipper?" She turned me around. I looked into her green eyes, full of concern. "Who did this to you."

I hesitated. "M-my parents."

Wendy gasped and put her handover her mouth.

"Does Mabel?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I made sure they didn't.. When she was late to curfew, I took the beating..." I said. Tears rolling down my face. "I couldn't see her in pain..."

"Dipper.." She said. She hugged me, so hard. Harder then anyone ever has since I was here last. "I'm so sorry."

I hugged her back. She pulled away and we stayed looking at each other for awhile.

"I love you..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" She said.

"Nothing." I said with a smile, as for the second time. I felt like my heart fall into a million pieces.