I'm Sorry...

I sat on my bed, looking at the floor. Not knowing how to process what happened hours ago.

Wendy loves me?

Me?

Out of everyone in this world she chose me?

But then she left. Left me.

I walk downstairs when I hear my stomach growl. When I stepped on the last step I was sad, but not surprised, to see Wendy wasn't there.

I sighed and went into the kitchen. Mabel was in there making pancakes. She looked at me and smiled, oblivious of what happened last night.

"Want some pancakes?" She asked. I nodded and she put three on top of each other and handed me the plate. I put some syrup on it and ate it.

Mabel sat down as I got up. When I passed her she grabbed my arm.

"You okay?" She asks. I nod and she looks me in the eyes as if she was looking for something. "You can tell me anything. You know that right?"

"Yes. I do." I said. She let go and I went upstairs. My body hit the bed hard and I bounced slightly. I looked at the ceiling.

Thoughts run through my head.

All about Wendy.

I spring up and run downstairs. My feet ran as fast as I could, right to Wendy's house. When I arrived I knocked on the door.

I need to win Wendy back.

I open the door to see a man, not much taller then me and his black hair short.

Richard.

"What do you want?" He growled. His voice husky and scary.

"I want to talk to Wendy." I snapped.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." He said. A smug look on his face.

"I know what your doing. And if you hurt Wendy I swear I will hurt you." I moved close so my toes touched his, anger boiling up. "Don't test me."

"Whatever Dip-shit." He said with a small laugh. He starts to close the door but I put my foot in the way. "What?!"

He opens the door and I pull his hair. I position his head and slam the door. He falls and starts to cry.

"Dipper?" I heard someone mumble. My eyes meet beautiful green ones.

"I-I'm sorry." I stammer. Before Wendy can respond I run to the shack. Tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry." I mutter. I reach the shack soon and go to bed. Not caring about the world.