No...

"Mom? Dad?" I said. They looked at me with a smug look on there face, my fathers arm was in a sling and they both reeked of alcohol.

Big surprise.

"Dipper." My mom said. Her words slightly slurred and a creepy smile on her face. I felt Wendy and Mabel hovering behind me looking through the front door.

"Mabel." My dad said. "Time to come home."

"No." I said bluntly. There faces turned hard and cold.

"Don't tell me no." My dad said his good hand balling up in a fist.

"I just did." I growled. My fathers eyes showed fire. I took a small step back in fear. He swung his fist and hit me in the jaw. The pain shooting through my face, I could feel the bruise forming. I fell to the ground as my parents walked in. Wendy and Mabel kneel down next to me.

"Dipper?! You okay?" Wendy says. Mabel let's out a scream as she is pulled away by her hair.

"Stop screaming!" My mother yelled as she slapped Mabel. Anger boiled in me and I got up. I stormed towards my mom and pushed her to the wall. My hand gripped her wrist and squeezed, she let go of Mabel.

"Don't touch my sister ever again." I snapped. She looked at me and let out a laugh.

"You don't tell me what to do." She spats as her hands traveled to my back and pressed into one of my fresher burn scars. I let out a scream.

I fell to the ground. Wendy and Mabel were tucked into the corner.

"We need to teach Dipper a lesson." My dad said. They walked towards me. Both of them took off their belts and whipped me.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

"STOP!" Wendy yelled. They stopped and looked at her. My mom nodded to my dad and he walked towards her. I kicked my mom in the shins and ran to my dad. I tackled him before he touched Wendy and I punched him in the face. Over and over again.

Letting out all my anger out. All 2 years of it.

"DIPPER!" Mabel and Wendy yelled. They pulled my arms up trying to get me off of him. But it didn't work. I kept hitting him. "STOP YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM!"

Those words echo in my head. I got off and looked at him. His face was all lumpy, black and blue, blood everywhere. I looked at my hands that were shaking. My knuckles where cracked open with blood all over, a mixture of his and mine.

I looked at my dad, mom, Mabel, and Wendy. Horror on all of there faces.

"We will come back for you." My mom said as she helped my dad up and left.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper looking at Wendy and Mabel. Horror still plastered on there faces. Before they could say anything I took off.

I ran through the door. I kept running and running. After I hit the city limits I stopped. Tears steaming down my fave I turned right, into the woods. I ran and ran, after 10 minutes I tripped and fell. I laid there. Not caring.

The two people I care the most about think I'm a monster.

I'm turning into them.

My parents.

I looked at my knuckles. The blood dripping down my arm. I took my vest and shirt off. I cleaned the blood with the shirt and wrapped it around my hand. I put my vest back on.

I got up after a few minutes and started to walk again. Soon I reached a clearing. My eyes wondered looking at different things when my eyes landed on a gray statue, in the form of a triangle.

His arm out reached to make his next deal.