Hospital...

This chapter is all in Wendy's POV.

An abulence came and picked Dipper up. His nose and mouth spilling blood. I tried to wake him up but he didn't.

"Only two passengers." The young women said. I looked at Mabel and we walked in. They drove fast, the sirens going off. I stared and saw his lifeless body.

Soon we arrived and we all filed out. They took Dipper's body and rolled it inside. I ran after them with Mabel behind me. They took Dipper into a room with a glass wall and door.

A man with grey hair and a mask started barking orders. They hooked him up to different machines, the one that measured heart beat was going off like crazy.

More fear started to fill me and I started crying. I fell into Mabel's arms and she held me.

We sat down and waited.

----3 hours later----

"Dipper Pines family?" The man I saw earlier said. Mabel, me, Soos, Melody had come earlier and we all stood.

"Yes?" Mabel asked. Her voice shook.

"Dipper is in stable condition." He said, we all let out a sigh of relief, he cleared his throat and continues. "But he has some imteral bleeding. Surgery will be performed tomorrow."

"Why not now?!" I snapped. It didn't pass the doctor for he just stood still, he didn't even blink.

"We have to give him sometime to rest." He said calmly. I just nodded, not knowing how to feel.

"Can I see him?" I asked. The doctor nodded and lead me to his room. Once I entered I saw Dipper.

He laid lifeless and was pale. His hair all dishoveld and his eyes closed. I step closer and pulled a seat. Once I sat I held his hand. I prayed he would squeeze it back to tell me he was okay.

But he didn't.

"Dipper.. Please don't leave me..." Everyone came in, talked to him and left. I stayed, all night, all day.

Even after surgery, I stayed. I only got up to eat and shower every once in awhile, and that was only because the doctor told me to.

Its been a month. The doctors concluded he was in a coma and we don't know when he'll wake up.

Melody and Soos found out they will be having a little boy. They were so happy.

I tried.. But I couldn't..

Dipper was the only one that could make me happy.

Today Melody had her baby.

She named him Dipper.

He is a beautiful baby.

Its been a hole year.

I go out more.

Mabel told me to let go.

That he'll never wake up.

So... I'm letting go.

I walk into his room to see him. He looks exactly like he did the first day. I walk over, this time I don't sit down, because if I sit down, I'll stay. I held his hand and looked at him.

"Hey Dip." I whispered. I smiled and a tear rolled down my cheek. "I miss you."

He does nothing and I start crying more.

"Soos and Melody had there kid. They named him Dipper. Mabel met someone. His name is Zeke. He treats her good. Your parents haven't come yet..." I tell him. My voice trailed off and I broke down.

"Just wake up Dipper! I need you! I need my best friend! I need my movie night bud! I need you.... I love you." My voice was raised and went low. I leaned down and kissed his birthmark. I turned around.

But my hand was stuck.

It wouldn't budge.

Someone was holding it.

I turned around quickly.

"Wendy..." Dipper mumble.

"Di-Dipper!" I yell. I look at him, his brown eyes looked at me.

"You love me huh?" He said with a weak smile and a small chuckle. I laugh, tears streaming down my face. I slammed my lips to his. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

Our lips moved together as if they were made for us. Only for us. Only for our lips to touch and kiss. We separated after a minute. His eyes still closed they soon open and he smiles.

"I've waited so long for that." He mumbles.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you to." He mumbles, he scoots over and I lay with him. We look into each others eyes and soon drift to sleep.