New Scars...

"Hey Bill.." I said. The statue didn't move or talked. He just sat there.

"You know.. Now that I think about it... You weren't that bad. I mean you just wanted the world. The universe to be more fun.. I kinda wish you were here again.." I paused and sat down. "If I knew for a fact that you wouldn't try killing people... I'd bring you back..."

I looked at him expecting him to do something.. He was so powerful..

"Could you make the pain go away?" I whispered. I got up and walked back to the shack. When I got back it was already dark, but Wendy and Mabel were there waiting.

"DIPPER!" Wendy yelled. She jumped up and ran to me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me down. I didn't hug back, she noticed and pulled away, eyes filled with sadness.

"Don't you think I'm a monster?" I mumble. She looked at me and smiled slightly.

"You saved Mabel." She looked into my eyes. Her eyes that make me fall for her with the smile I loved. "And me. That's no monster."

I grip her waist and hold her up. I hug her as my head burries in her neck.

"I love you." I mumbled. She didn't hear me. Or maybe she did and did nothing about it.

"I missed you." She whispered. I hugged her tighter. Soon I pulled away and Mabel ran to me.

"DON'T YOU RUN OFF AGAIN!" Mabel nagged. I giggled.

"Okay mom." I said sarcastically. Mabel smiled her braceless smile and laughed. Soon we were all laughing. I saw Wendy looking at me and I felt myself turn red. I stopped and she did, Mabel was the last to stop.

"Movies?" I asked with a smile. They nodded and we went into the living room. After an hour of fighting, we decided on Hunger Games. About half way Mabrl went upstairs for bed.

Leaving me and Wendy.

Alone.

"So. What did you tell me?" She asked. I looked at her with confusion.

"What?"

"You mumbled something yesterday and today." She said. Our eyes locked and I couldn't think. Butterflies errupted in my stomach.

"Oh. It- It was nothing." I said, I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"Dipper." She said, she adjusted herself so we were eye level. "You can tell me anything."

"I know." I said. Her face dropped I'm sadness. I smiled to reassure her. "It was nothing. I promise."

She didn't look convinced but turned back to the movie. When the mutts jumped out, she jumped and gripped my arm, she held on and scooted closer. Before the movie ended she fell asleep in my arms.

I picked her up gently as she stirred. She didn't wake up but held me closer. I smiled.

Tell her. She might like you back.

No.... I can't be regected again..

I walked to my room and laid her in my bed. She curled up the minute she hit the bed, I laid the blanket on her body. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Sweet dreams." I said. I walked to my closet and grabbed an extra blanket and went down stairs. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep quickly.

I drempt that night.

About the most beautiful red head I've ever seen.

-------

I woke up to someone shaking me. When I opened my eyes I was greeted by caring green eyes.

"Morning Dip." She said with a smile. I fought with all my might not to kiss her.

"Morning Wendy." I said as I stretched.

"Want to go to the diner?" She asked. I nodded.

"Give me a 10 minutes." I said. She nodded and I walked upstairs and showered. When I got out I looked in the mirror. New bruises forming. Some of them were bleeding.

I guess I didn't feel the blood.

I tried to patch myself up, but couldn't at the angels they were in. I got irritated.

"Wendy!" I yelled. Soon the door knocked.

"Yeah?" Wendy asks on the other side of the door. I open it and she looks at me confused.

"I need help." I say as I motion her to come in. She steps in and looks st me confused.

"With?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"Patching up.." I said. I turned around to show her my back. Her hands fly over her mouth as she gasps.

"Dipper.." She whispers.

"Can you hurry please?" I asked worried Mabel will see. The scars and Wendy next to me when I have a towel covering me.

Wendy nods and starts putting things on. I can't see but I feel it. When Wendy finishes she roams my back. Her fingers crossing burns and scars. She turns me around and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry." She mumbles against my chest. I stroke her hair and I can feel her relax. She pulls away and looks into my eyes, as if she is searching for something.

Soon she leans in and I feel myself do the same. Just as our noses are touching, someone bangs on the door.

"Hurry up Dipper! The diner isn't open all day!" Mabel yells. I pull away from Wendy and I see her eyes full of sadness. My face drops in a frown.

"Come on." I say trying to smile. "Let's go get some grub."

She nods and smiles, but it doesn't travel to her eyes. We walk out. I go to my room and Wendy goes downstairs.

This is updated very quickly but I need to. I want you guys to read my short story. Its called Colors. Basically its a Soulmate AU I read a few days ago. Go check it out. It will be a very short thing. Hope you enjoy.