The Mystery Shack...

We walked from the bus stop to the shack. I looked to see it hasn't changed. The 'S' on the roof, beaten up couch, the old wood that makes the porch.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the infamous mystery shack!" I said trying to imitate Stan. Mabel let out a giggle, I smiled as I was able to make her smile for the first time in awhile. We walked to the front door and I touched the nob as my hand shook.

"Open it bro-bro." Mabel whispered looking at me. I looked back at her, I nodded and open it.

"Welcome to the Mystery Shack." Said someone. Their voice soft and sweet, my heart beat was in my throat as I fell in love with the voice. Again.

"Wendy?" I mumble. The owner of the voice looked up to reveal the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Her green flannel hung loosely around her, her pale skin flawless and her green eyes made my heart stop. Her red hair under a old trucker cap with a pine tree on it.

"Dipper?" She asked. I nodded as tears streamed down my face.

"I missed you." I mumbled, the tears coming down faster. She ran to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I noticed she was a inch or two shorter as I wrapped my arms around her waist. My head buried into her neck.

And for the first time in forever. I felt safe.

"I missed my best friend." She whispered in my ear. My heart beat faster. We separated and I looked for Mabel, but to see she wasn't there.

"Mabel?!" I yelled. "Mabel!!"

"Dude. Calm down." Wendy said placing a hand on mine. "She went upstairs."

"Oh.." I mumbled. She looked up at me with concern in her eyes.

"Dude? You okay?" She asked. I nodded with a smile. She noticed it was fake, but she didn't press the issue.

"I'll be upstairs." I said. I gave her hand a slight squeeze ad I went upstairs. When I entered I noticed the room was the same. The two beds and nightstands.

"Man... I missed this place." I whisper to myself. Mabel nodded as she unpacked. Her sweaters littered her bed, the colors were bright and colorful. Like her personality, before the events that happened only hours before.

I walked to the left bed and set my things on the bed. I started to unpacked all my vests and orange t-shirts. Since 2 years ago, my fashion hasn't changed, except for instead of shorts it was jeans.

After what felt like an hour we where done, our beds had blankets and pillows, closet filled with clothes. We sat down on our beds and thought of what happened earlier. The bang still ringing in my ears.

"Dudes?" Said someone on the other side of the door. My mouth curlied up as I remember who's voice it was. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Soos!" I said excited. I ran into him as my arms wrapped around him. At first he was surprised by the sudden affection, but he hugged me right back.

"I missed you dude." He said. We separated after awhile and he turned to Mabel.

"Soos." She said with a weak smile. He walked to her and hugged her.

"I missed the mystery twins." He said. They separated and Mabel's eyes were shiny with tears.

"We missed you too." Mabel and I said in usion.

"Melody is downstairs making dinner." He said. "Come down. Its chili night."

I looked at Mabel and she nodded, we walked downstairs together right behind Soos. As we where on the last step I smelled chili. My stomach growled and my mouth water. Mabel and I sat down next to each other, while Soos and Melody sat next to each other.

"Thank you Melody." I said with a smile.

"No problem Dipper." She said as she placed a bowl of chili in front of me and Mabel.

"Thanks Melody." Mabel said quietly. Melody nodded with a smile. We sat and ate in silence. After we were finished Mabel and I went upstairs. Mabel went to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Me on the other hand, laid awake staring at the celieng. The shot, mom and dad, Wendy.

I never stopped loving Wendy. Even after she said 'I'm to old for you.' I never, for a second, stopped. I know this is the least of my worries.

But I can't help it.

Soon, my thoughts got the best of me and I cried myself to sleep.