The Wedding...

Today is the wedding. Soos and Melody's of course. I got dressed in a tux with a bright blue tie. The color blue is what the best man has to wear.

Me!

I haven't talked to Wendy since I assaulted Richard. Not my fault he's a dick.

As I'm putting on my shoes j hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I say. The door creeks open and Mabel walks in. She is wearing a pink dress that's slightly poofy. She has her hair curled in tight curlys, she spins.

"How do I look?" She asks.

"Like a princess." I say with a smile. Mabel smiles back and I get up. She gasps and holds her hands to her mouth.

"Look at you!" She says with a giggle. I blush and look down.

Only if Wendy could see me..

Mabel must have known what I was thinking cause she walked to me and hugged me.

"Its okay bro-bro. She'll forgive you one day." She says. I simply nod, soon we seperate and walk out. Once we arrived downstairs I saw Soos.

He was wearing a tux with a bright blue bowtie. His hair is slicked back and he's holding his hands. Fiddling with his thumbs to calm his nerves.

"Hey dudes." Soos says when he noticed us.

"Hey. Its starting in 5 minutes. We have to get in positions." Mabel states. She was the wedding planner.

We all head out side and I gasp.

There was an aisle lined with small candles and flowers. The arch was at the front with different flowers and vines winding around it. Simple white chairs were set in rows along the aisle.

It was simple.

But beautiful.

"Nice job Mabel." Soos and I say together. With out taking our eyes off the decor we fist bumped.

Soon people start taking there seats and Soos and I take our positions at the front. I held my hands as I waited for it to start. Soon, the maid of honor comes down the aisle.

I didn't know who it was.

Her red hair was in a tight bun and her green eyes looked at me.

And only me.

Wendy.

I couldn't figure out what was behind them. But I could think of anything.

The only thing I thought of was how beautiful she was.

She was wearing a bright blue dress that fit her figure nicely. She was holding a small bouquet of yellow flowers.

Wendy took her spot on the other side. My eyes didn't leave her once. Soon the music stated to play and I knew what it meant.

Melody is coming.

I had to pry my eyes of Wendy to give Melody the attention she deserved on her special day. Soos started crying and I handed him a tissue.

I knew this was going to happen.

Once Melody arrived at her spot next Wendy I couldn't help but stare.

She was so beautiful. Today, and every other day. She was just stunning.

Wendy looked at me and I swore I saw her smile. Soon Soos and Melody kissed and I knew it was over, everyone filed out to the other side for the dinner and dancing. Before Wendy could leave I grabbed her arm.

"Wendy?" I asked. She looked at me and I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"You hurt Richard!" She snapped, she freed her arm from my grip and stormed off.

"You don't unde-" I said Wendy turned around and walks towards me.

"I do understand! You're just jealous! Now my date couldn't make it! You're a monester!" She yelled. My face dropped and I felt tears coming. My eyes went behind Wendy when I saw an all to familiar man walking towards her.

Wendy noticed and turned to see Richard. She smiled and ran to him. He picked her up and spun her around. His head was covered in a bandage and he was wearing, slacks a red button up with a black vest.

My heart sunk and I walked away. As my hand landed on the knob to the front door to the shack, I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"You need to give your speech Dip." Mabel said. I shrugged her arm off.

"I'll do it later." I said, my voice cracking and tears coming. Mabel simply nodded and walked back. As I made my way upstairs I heard Mabel's voice through speakers telling everyone speech's will be later.

I took off my shoes and laid in my bed. My body curled up and I started crying. Soon I heard everyone gasp and my curiosity got the best of me and I went downstairs, after putting my shoes back on.

Once I was at the area everyone was I saw what happened.

Wendy was on the floor crying, chocolate covering her dress and eggs in her hair. I looked around and saw Richard, and who I assumed was his friends, laughing.

Anger filled my body and I stormed towards Richard. He looked at me and walked towards me.

"Sup Dip-" He started. Before he finished his sentence I punched him in the face, I felt my knuckles open and start to bleed.

He swing and I ducked. My body collided with his and he fell to the ground. My legs on either side of him and I started punching him.

Soon someone grabbed my arms and I was pulled off. Instead of letting me go they held me tight.

Richard got up wiping his mouth. He walked towards me and punched me in the stomach. A huge crowd was forming and I saw Wendy standing in the front watching in horror.

He kept hitting me and blood started pouring out my mouth, he stopped and looked at me.

"I'm dome with him." He said. Before he turned around and they let me go, I spit in his face. Blood covering his face, as he wipped it off I smiled. He grabbed my head and brought it to his knees.

I couldn't feel pain anymore, the adrenaline rushing through my vains. Wendy and Mabel ran towards him and he slapped Wendy and pushed Mabel to the ground.

I stomped on the feet of both of the guys holding me. They let go and I ran to Richard. I kept hitting him not stopping, soon he rolled over and started punching me.

Sooner or later everything went black.

And all I hear was Wendy yell my name.