Richard...

I wake up and head into the bathroom. I take a quick shower. Today I'm going to meet Richard.

My fave heats up in anger, I manage to get it under control and step out. I look in the mirror and into my eyes. As if I were looking for something. My hands balled into fist and I hit the counter.

"Ugh!" I groaned as pain crept its way up my arm. I walk to my bedroom and get dressed in my usual clothes. I throw on my lumberjack hat and smile. When I arrived downstairs I saw someone new.

His hair was kept short and black, his skin as pale as snow. He looked at me and smiled, his teeth a perfect white and his eyes a bright blue.

"Hi I'm Richard." He said holding his hand out. I took it to notice the firm grip he had. I didn't really have to look up to see his eyes.

"I'm Di-" I start but he interrupts me.

"The famous Dipper Pines." His smile grew bigger. "I can't thank you enough. You saved my mom and little brother that night."

I nodded with a smile not knowing how to respond. He lead the way out the door and I followed. We drove in the cart and he told me to go to the arcade.

We went in and hung out played games and all. After we got a quick bite to eat. He talked and talked about different things while I just kindly listened and only talked when needed.

After we went back to the shack. Wendy saw us and ran up. My arms were held out wide but she went straight to Richard.

"Hey Richard!" She says as she pulls away.

"Hi beautiful." Wendy blushes and I turn and walk upstairs. Soon I hear the door close and look out the window. Richard stands there and pulls out his phone. He holds it to his ear and I try to listen.

"Hey babe. What's up?- Oh nothing just got done talking to that weirdo Wendy. I'm not losing that bet." He said as he walked away. My eyes grew and I ran downstairs.

"Wendy!" I yelled. She looked up and smiled. My heart melted but I pulled myself together. "Its all fake."

"What?" She asks confused.

"Its all a bet. He doesn't like you." I say. I looked into her eyes to see anger building up. "You have to be-"

"No Dipper! I'm not going to believe you! You just met him!" She says stepping closer to me.

"So did you! You met him YESTERDAY!" I snapped. She didn't back down.

"You're just upset that he got me before you could!" She yells. I step back and look at her as if I was confused.

"What are you talking about?!" I asked.

"Its not my fault you've had a pathetic little crush on me since we met!" I feel my world crumble. "You should have manned up and asked me out!"

"You would have said no!" I said tears streaming down my face. Her face didn't soften but tears soon came.

"I wouldn't have!" She yells. You can clearly hear the tears.

"Why!?" I asked.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DIPPER! YOU WERE JUST TO DUMB TO REALIZE IT AND TO SCARED TO ASK ME!" Wendy yells. I look at her with wide eyes. When she realizes what she said her jaw drops.

"I-I'm sorry." I say. She doesn't respond, tears start coming faster. Just as I was about to leave she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me.

Her lips moved as if she has done this a million times before, while I stood frozen. She soon pulled away and looked me in the eyes. Her green eyes that I love. Out of no where she slapped me, I held my cheek in pain.

"Wen-" before I can finish my sentence she was out the door. I looked after her. My pride was to low to go after her, so instead I walked upstairs and cried myself to sleep.

Please Don't Leave Me...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें