The Twins...

Back to Dipper's point of View.

Today I get to go home. Apparently I was in a coma for a year. A YEAR! Little had changed in Gravity Falls, but a whole lot has changed for our family.

Soos and Melody had a kid. Named him Dipper and they want me to be the god father. Which I accepted.

Mabel has been in a relationship for about 10 months. His name is Zeke.

So what happened was Zeke was shadowing a doctor, my doctor. He soon meet Mabel and fell in love instantly. He is 18 and got accepted to Standford.

I was pushed out the hospital in a wheelchair by Zeke. My legs worked fine but its the rules. I stand up and shake Zeke's hand.

He is a lot taller than me, a good 6 inches, his hair dark and long. His eyes are a blue that is like the sea, freckles litter his face.

"Thanks Zeke." I said as I pulled my hand away.

"No problem Dip." He said with a smile. I walk to the golf cart, where Mabel is waiting.

"Hey Bro-Bro!" She said as she ran up and hugged me. I hugged back and she squeezed tighter causing a sharp pain to shot up my spine.

Most things have healed but my ribs still hurt. Mabel notices and releases me.

"Sorry Dipper.." She said. I walked to the passenger seat as Mabel crawled into the driver seat and took off.

We arrived at the shack in no time and I stumbled out the cart. Mabel ran to my aid and I stuck my hand out.

"Don't worry. I got this." I said. She nodded and stepped back. We walked in and I heard a loud noise.

"WELCOME HOME!" People said in usion. I looked around to see everyone I knew standing under a banner that said 'Welcome Home Dipper!'

I looked around anf my eyes landed on a red head that was in the front of the crowd. She wore a bright smile and I ran to her.

I gripped her waist and dipped her down as I put my lips gently to hers. She tensed up by the sudden action but soon relaxed and threw her arms around my neck as she kissed me back.

After a minute I pulled away and helped her back to her feet and held her hand. Everyone looked shocked but soon went back to having a good time. For an hour we danced, talked and ate junk food.

I was having a great time.

About two hours went by and I heard a knock on the door. I walked up and opened the door, a smile plastered a crossed my face as I was having fun.

I opened the door to see two policeman. Bluds and Durland.

"Hey! What's up?!" I asked. They took off there hats slowly and pressed it to there chest. My smile soon faded as I knew what happened.

"They're dead?" I asked. The shook their heads a small, very small weight was lifted.

"Stan and Ford disappeared. They gave us this letter addressed to you, Mabel, Soos and Wendy before they left. In case of something like this." Bluds said as he handed me the letter. I took it and looked at them.

"Where were they lasted seen?" I asked as I opened the envelope.

"Off the coast of Cuba." Durland said. A light bulb piped in my head.

"What coast? West? East?" I asked. They looked at each other and back to me.

"Um.. North East if I'm correct." Bluds said.

"Thank you officers." I said. I turned around towards the party. "EVERYONE OUT!"

After five minutes it was only Mabel, Wendy, Soos and me. I pulled out the letter and read it out loud.

Dear Everyone I Care About,

Ford and I as you know went sailing the oceans. Completing our life long goal. If your reading this that means we went poof. If Dipper was smart enough to ask where, you all know..

We went through the Bermuda Triangle.

And if you guys haven't changed in how ever long its been, I know you'll come for us.

But be careful.

Everything we know about this is in the lab.

Good luck.

-Stan

I looked up and looked at everyone. Me and Mabel shared a look, so did Soos and I, lastly Wendy. A smile creeper along my face.

"Who's ready for an adventure?!" I asked. Everyone smiled back.

The Mystery Crue is back!!

And this is done! But don't worry, there is a Sequal!!! I thought it would be fun to leave you guys on edge. Go check it out! Its called The Mystery Crue's New Adventure

Don't worry it'll have WenDip.