Chapter VI

"Hurt me with the truth. But, never comfort me with a lie." ~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I gasped and grabbed where my heart was as I exited the portal. I had forgotten going through the Corridors of Darkness causes the feeling that your chest is about to collapse on you. Naminè gasped, "I'm so sorry, Sakura! I forgot that your not protected like me!"

"Naminè!" A voice cried. I looked up to see the brown-haired boy from my vision open a door to enter the floor and run up to us. "The most special person to me. It's you...right?" He asked. His blue eyes pleaded for an answer.

"No," She sighed, taking her hands off me and putting them by her sides. "The girl you cared about...the one who was always with you...it's not me. It's her."

"But then...who is she?" He asked. "Cause I can't...think of her name. If she's so special to me, then why can't I remember?"

"Because I went into your memories and--" Naminè started.

"Let ME explain this," A voice interrupted her.

I turned to see the silver-haired boy I saw in my vision. He was in a dark suit with black heart in his chest and feathered skirt. My eyes widened. I gave the necklace that was most special to me to him? "It's plain and simple, really," He continued, walking up to the brown-haired boy. "Your memory is a train wreck. You're not the one whose was meant to protect Naminè. It was supposed to be me! But you and your messed-up memories are always in the way, Sora!"

A dark orb appeared on top of them and lowered itself onto them, concealing them from us. "Where are they going?" I asked.

"That dark orb transports them to another place where they fight until one of them is defeated," Naminè explains. "Kinda like an arena."

I watched as the dark orb concealed for a couple of minutes before backup and disintegrating. The two boys were back. The silver-haired one was on his knees, gasping. "Riku!" Sora cried as he ran up to him.

"Want some more?" Riku yelled as he blasted a dark fire ball at him from his hand.

Sora yelped as he flew back. "Sora!" Naminè cried.

Riku walked up to Sora, "Riku..." He sputtered.

"Looks like I win," He smirked as he raised his Keyblade into the air.

"Riku, stop!" Naminè begged.

"You're through!" He yelled as he prepared to stab him with it.

"You heard Naminè!" I shouted. "She said stop!"

"I said STOP!" She screamed.

Like me receiving those memories, a spark went through his head. Riku gasped as he froze for a moment before collapsing. "Riku...?" Sora said. "Riku? RIKU!"

He looked up at us angrily. "What did you two do to him?" He shouted.

A Corridor of Darkness appeared and Larxene appeared from it. "Broke his heart. I'd say more like she smashed it, really." She snickered.

"Smashed...his heart?" Sora sputtered. "Then...what's gonna...what's gonna happen to Riku?"

Larxene bit her lip, containing her laughter before bending back slightly and she began cackling like a witch. "Oh, you're so much fun to watch," She smirked, putting her hands on her hips and learning over slightly. "If it's Riku your worried about, then don't. Because Riku was never really here."

"What do you mean?" Sora demanded.

"Do you really think I'm going to say it?" Larxene taunted. "That's too easy! Oh, what to do?"