Chapter XVII

"Always remember that someone is out there, fighting for you. Always remember them, no matter what." ~Madoka Kaname (Pullea Madoka Magica)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I stood up top of the skyscraper and watched as the hooded Roxas stood, circled by a group of Neoshadow Heartless. He drew two Keyblades-one was Oathkeeper and the other was Oblivion. He spun them in his hands casually before dashing at each o the Neoshadow Heartless, annihilating them with one swipe. Even from up here I could see the fury in his movements as he took each and every one of the Heartless.

Roxas noticed my presence above on the skyscraper as he dodged the oncoming attacks of more Neoshadows as they appeared and jumped onto the building, running up the building as he threw Oblivion at me. I caught it and fell off the building. I scrunch my face up in pain as a rush of memories of Xion went through my head. As I fell to the ground, Roxas and I locked eyes for a moment as he continued to scale the building until he was at the top of the skyscraper and i was on the ground with a circle of Neoshadows surrounding me, as if we traded spots. I gripped my head in pain, still recovering from the flash of memories and a Neoshadow took it as an opportunity to try and attack me but I destroyed it with one swipe of the Keyblade.

Roxas fell off the building and joined me in the center of the encirclement of Neoshadows. With a slash, we took out the circle of Neoshadows surrounding us. Then, it happened again. Another flash flood of memories of Xion, but this time it ended with her fading into static. Surprised, Roxas and I turned around to face each other for a moment before jumping away from each other. "Who are you?" Roxas demanded.

"What does it matter?" I replied coolly. "I'm here for you."

"Why are you trying to stop me?" He shouted.

"Because I want back the rest of Sora's memories," I stated bluntly.

"Sora?!" Roxas growled. "Enough about Sora!"

"Do you have some kind of plan?" I raised a brow.

'I'll set Kingdom Hearts free!" Roxas stated. "Then everything will be the way it was! She'll come back...and the three of us can be together again!"

"You mean Xion?" I recalled before her name slipped out of my memories permanently. "It's a struggle just to remember thee name now...either way, I can't let you go doing anything crazy."

"I'm freeing Kingdom hearts and I',m going to find Sora!" Roxas repeated. "I want Xion back! I want my life back!"

"If you try and make contact with kingdom Hearts, the last thing you'll get is your life back," I warned. "The Organization will destroy you."

"Enough!" Roxas shouted.

Roxas dashed up to me and swung his Keyblade but I summoned up a barrier and blocked up. He then slid up behind me and struck me there. I gritted my teeth, bearing the pain as I spun around and retaliated, striking back at Roxas. He endured a few hits before jumping back and dashing up to me again. I blocked him once more and I dashed up to him with my Keyblade but he dodged and swung his Keyblade, interrupting my attack and causing me to fall down. As I sat up, Oblivion next to me, I looked up at Roxas through his hooded face."Why?!" I demanded. "Why do you have the Keyblade?"

Roxas quickly glance at Oathkeeper before glaring at me, "Shut up!" He raised his Keyblade in the air and I grabbed Oblivion and swung it to block his attack. The swipe struck him as he flew back, his hood coming off and revealing his spiky blonde hair. I approached him, seeing that my sudden attack had knocked him unconscious. I lifted Oblivion into the air, and instead of stabbing him and ending him entirely, I struck it into the ground next to his ear. That woke him up as he jumped up, grabbing Oblivion and running up to attack me. I shot a Dark Firaga at him but he blocked it with his Keyblade and he swiped me as I jumped back. "Why won't you quit?" Roxas demanded.