10: The Secret Couple

-Irene's Point of View-

We are currently in the van with Tzuyu. Papunta kami sa next challenge. At kinakausap nila Suga at Jimin si Tzuyu. I just rolled my eyes. They really are a flirt. I just wanna punch them and throw them out. But since there is a camera here, I can't do it.

I am at the passenger seat. Kai is the driver today. Seulgi and Taehyung are in the second row seat. And Suga, Tzuyu and Jimin are in the last row seat. If I can just change position with Seulgi, it would have been perfect. Not because katabi ko si Taehyung. It's because so I can punch those two flirts in the back easily.

Nagulat ako ng pumreno ng malakas si Kai. Napatingin ako sa kanya. He smiled awkwardly. What just happened?

"Be careful," Seulgi said to Kai. Lumabas si Seulgi at kinuha ang mabalahibong tuta. Madumi siya at puro galos ang katawan niya, "You almost killed this cute little patotiee," She added as she caress the puppy's fur.

"I was in shock." He answered.

"Go on. Continue driving." She said, "Hey cutie. Who is your owner? They don't want you anymore?" She said as if she's talking to the dog. "Yah! Irene! Anong pwedeng pangalan niya?"

Napatingin ako sa kanya. Pati pangalan, sa akin tinatanong, "Is the puppy he or she?" I asked.

"It's a boy," I chuckled. Para lang siyang doctor na nagpaanak tapos n'ung lumabas 'yung baby, sasabihin niya kung boy or girl ba. Okay, ang corny ko na.

"Uhm. . . Felix?" Felix was her favorite Youtuber. Known as PewDiePie. "Pewds!" I added.

"Yah! Felix sounds so manly. Pewds sounds so weird. And I don't want Felix. There is only one Felix Kjelberg that I know. And I don't want him to become a dog, 'ya know?" She said sarcastically. "Ah, I know! Shadow. Because his color is like a shadow."

I frowned. "Whatever, Seulgi. Whatever." Tumalikod na ako sa kanya. Sakto namang huminto and kotse at sakto ay nandito na kami sa venue ng challenge.

Inabot ni Seulgi ang aso niya sa staffs at pinagbilinan na bantayan.

Pagdating namin sa place ng challenge ay nakita namin ang putik-putik na palayan. Sa gitna nito ay may apat na coconut husk. Kaharap namin ang apat din na basket. And sa nakikita ko, mahihirapan kami sa challenge na 'to. I think we will need to use our strengths here.

"Attention! We will now announce the challenge." MC Jae Suk called with a megaphone on his mouth. "So what you are gonna do here is quite difficult for an idol. In this game, there are seven stages. Every stages needs a member every group. The first stage is very easy. You will run in the mud as fast as you can. Pick up the pole. And then pass the pole to the second member in the second stage. In the second stage, the member will cross the monkey bar without touching your feet on to the ground, three times. If you happen to touch the ground, then you will begin again to cross the monkey bar, three times. Next stage, pass the pole to the third member and then the third member will eat a very spicy food without drinking water. After two minutes, you will whistle. Then pass the pole in to the next member.

"The fourth member will cross the balance beam with one foot. And that's all. The member will pass the pole to the fifth stage. The challenge in the fifth stage is getting the coconut husk. Pass the pole and the coconut husk into the next member. Repeat it until the seventh stage. Seventh member in the seventh stage will put the coconut husk in the basket then raise your pole. It means you have finished the challenge."

Okay. So that was a pretty difficult challenge, eh?

"Lugi ang mga babae!" Dahyun shouted.

We laughed. "Girls are noobs!" Mark yelled sarcastically.