17: Those Three Words

-Seulgi-

Maya't maya ay binibisita ko si Irene. Checking her out because Yeri and Joy isn't home. Wendy? I don't know where she have gone. It's evening now and we're going to cook a dinner. But Jin isn't home, too.

"A-ako na lang. ." Irene said as she stood up.

I stopped her. "Gwaenchannayo?" (Is it okay for you to cook?)

She nodded.

I just smiled at her. I think she's getting better. We checked her up to the same Psychologist that diagnose her phobia, and she said that Irene should always exercise, eat well, and talk to people. And I think she's doing it all.

Yoongi, on the other hand, just looked at Irene but then looked away. I just sighed. Poor Yoongi, he can't even go near her because V might do something to her again.

You know, I just want to sue him because of what he did to Irene. But Irene don't want. If I were her, I would definitely sue this asshole.

Jimin poked me. I look at him annoyingly.

"Wae?"

He held my wrist and dragged me to upstairs.

"Wae?"

He smirked. "Remember, Seulgi. . I'm--" I cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah. You're courting me," I said, irritated. "But it looks like you're not. You don't even do the things that every manliligaw do." I rolled my eyes at him.

He chuckled.

"Don't chuckle!" I screamed.

"Naiinis ka na d'yan? Kaya nga hinila kita eh. I'm going to tell you something. ." He puts his arms to my shoulder. "What do you think? We're going on a date, tomorrow morning?"

Without thinking, I nodded my head.

"I knew you will accept it," he smiled at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him as I secretly smiled. Well, these past few days, he's been acting all sweet. Not going to deny, it's very cute of him. And I like him being sweet.

But still it bothers me. Why did he court me suddenly? Like, did something happened? Is he playing with me? Bored? I don't know.

"Because I fell into you. I fell into your trap."

What? Was that a memory?

"Hey, let's go down. Ppali!" Jimin dragged me downstairs and they all stared at us.

"Wae, wae, wae?" I glared at them and they all looked away.

After we sit again in the chair, we saw Wendy and Jin together, holding hands. This time, we looked at the two. Until they realized what are we looking at, they released each other's hand.

We all looked away.

Jimin started to talk, "I'm very excited for tomorrow." He said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I'm not."

He puts his hands on my waist which made my eyes widen. I glared at him as he snickered, "Yah! Put off your hands to me," I said.

"Wae? I'm courting you."

"Well, it's not like we are having a relationship. Just wait until I accept it. ."

"So, you're really going to accept me, aren't you?" He smiled teasingly.

My whole face became red, "W-what? When did I say that?" I looked away.

"A few seconds ago."

Before I answer Jimin, we heard a laugh from the entrance of the room. We turn around and saw Jungkook and Yeri laughing.