14: Twin

-Yeri-

We received a call from Yoongi-oppa that Irene is in the hospital, again. I called Jungkook-oppa, Seulgi-unnie and other members of Red Velvet and BTS to report them what happened to Irene-unnie.

"U-unnie, Oppa!" I called them. They all looked at me confused. "Irene-unnie is in the hospital. Yoongi had just called me." They all stood up and get dressed. They did not dared to ask question but instead, they rushed to the hospital.

"W-what? Where the heck she's going again?" Wendy retorted.

"Wendy. . I saw him with Taehyung. ." Joy said. "I thought they are just being sweet to each other because Taehyung grabbed Irene-unnie's hand then they go outside." She added.

"But what did Taehyung do to Irene?" Seulgi asked.

We soon arrived at the hospital. Tinanong namin agad kung ano ang room number ni Irene. The nurse said it and we ran towards it.

There, we saw, Yoongi and Taehyung, fist-fighting.

"What the heck, Yoongi and Taehyung! What are you doing!? Stop!" Namjoon help them to stop but they did not listen. Yoongi is trying to punch Taehyung.

"Don't stop me! It's his fault! Kung hindi paako dumating ay napatay niya na si Irene!" Galit na galit niyang sabi habang naka-abang ng sumuntok.

We are surprised. "What? Irene-unnie nearly died?" I said, wide eyed.

"Guys, stop! Let's calm down. Yoongi, explain everything to us." Hoseok stopped. Yoongi and Taehyung calmed down but they exchanged glares at each other. We sat up and then Yoongi explained it to us.

"That jerk was trying to kill Irene, for Pete's sake," he glared at V. "You know his dog Victory? That large german shepherd that he bought last year." Bts' members nodded. "Dinala lang naman niya sa isang malilim at madilim kasama si Irene para takutin siya."

"What?!" Seulgi yelled. "No, Kim Taehyung, tell me that didn't just do that," Seulgi said like she's threatening Taehyung. Seulgi-unnie was scary when she's mad.

"Why? I did that! Happy? And that's because she's a bitch."

Seulgi stood up. Slapping Taehyung and kicking him. "A bitch, you said?" Seulgi is so mad right now, "You don't have the rights to say that to her. She's not yours to say that, she's not your friend to say that to her."

Taehyung became furious that he almost hurt Seulgi. Good thing, Jimin-oppa stopped Taehyung.

"What's wrong with you? Mananakit ka pa ng ibang babae, huh?" Jimin yelled.

"Guys, stop!" Wendy-unnie yelled.

I am watching the while scene. Taehyung is scary. I am scared that I don't want to be here right now. He's not the Taehyung that I know. Yeah, he's weird but in a good way. He's playful and good. And what I am seeing right now, is like a stranger.

I tightly gripped onto my skirt. I want to cry.
Suddenly, a warm hands touched my hands. I look who is it and sees Jungkook smiling at me. I gave him a smile also. "Don't be scared, Yeri. ."

I felt safe. "Thanks, Kookie."

Lumabas ang doctor. We all stood up, anticipating what will the doctor answer. She's the same doctor that checked Irene up when Irene faints because of a dog. And she's also the one who diagnosed Irene's Cynophobia.

"She's okay. And soon, she will wake up. Let's just wait while she is resting. Someone must be inside to guard her. The rest, you can go home."

I raised my hand. "I can guard her! I'm her friend. ." I want to see Irene-unnie. I want to check her condition. Besides, I don't want here. They are fighting here.