15: Regret

-Wendy-

"It was not her! It was my ex, Irene's twin sister. Bae Eun Bi!" We heard Yoongi yelled. We heard everything. From the very start. We were very confused what are they saying but later on, we already understand the issue.

We looked at each other. "Eunha?!" Joy said, surprised. "It was Yoongi's ex-girlfriend?" She added.

"I was not surprised by the fact that Eunha was Yoongi's ex-woman but Eunha being Irene's twin sister?! Woah." Jungkook seems surprised too.

Wait, my head hurts. Eunha, Irene's twin sister, was Suga's ex-girlfriend? How come we did not know about it? And does Irene knew about this? Probably not. She's very comfortable with Suga like she didn't know that Eunha was his ex.

"Look, Taehyung! Look at what you've done. You're a total asshole!" We heard another punch. This time, Namjoon stood up and stopped them from fighting. I followed Namjoon.

Taehyung is standing there. Just. . . standing. Not doing anything. His face was devastated.

"Yeri!" I heard Seulgi shouted. I turned and saw Yeri crying while running upstairs. Jungkook stood up and tried to follow Yeri but Seulgi stopped her, "Don't. We're going to talk to her." Seulgi went upstairs too. Joy and I followed.

We are knocking at the Room 1. It was their room. "Yah, Yeri-ah! Open this door."

"Joy, find a spare key." I commanded Joy. She went downstairs to find one.

"Yeri, please listen to us! Why, why are you crying? Why did you runaway?" Seulgi yelled.

Oh god, we are having two, no, three problems here. First, Irene not going out in the room, locking herself. She seems really devastated. Second, Taehyung and Yoongi, fighting. Third, this. When will this really end?

We heard sobs from the insides.

"Yeri, please open this door. ." I said, softly.

Joy appeared. She handed me the four spare keys. We tried it, randomly trying the keys out until we found one.

The door opened and we saw Yeri, covering her face, crying. She was crying heavily and we didn't even know why. Her sounds are loud enough that Jungkook might heard it and then ran upstairs. He was here with us.

"Jungkook, please. . leave us alone, we are talking to her right now," I scolded. He obeyed my command and shut the door out.

"Yeri. . please tell us why are you crying," Joy asked Yeri. But she just continued crying. "Is there something wrong? Just. . . tell us." Joy added. Her voice sounds so worried. But Yeri remained oblivious and continued crying.

"Yeri-ah!" Seulgi slightly raised her voice. "Jebal. . ."

"This is not about me, unnie. T-this is about, Irene-unnie. ." she revealed her face. She's all wet. She wiped her tears. "I-I'm sorry. . I'm just. . guilty. ." Right now, we don't know what is Yeri talking about, "Seulgi-unnie, I'm so sorry I lied to you. ."

"W-what do you mean?" Seulgi asked.

"I know everything. Irene-unnie told me. ."

"Yeri, what's it? Tell us, please!" Joy plead.

"B-but. . Irene told me not to tell it to anyone."

We looked at each other, "Yeri please, it's for her own good. If you don't tell us, her condition might get worse each day that passes. She need someone right now, she need us, Yeri." I shook her gently.

"Besides scaring Irene-unnie, h-he did something worse than that. ." Her eyes are tearing up again. We did not talk or dared to say anything but waited for her to say something again, "He called Irene-unnie a bitch and a. . . slut. . infront of her."