18: Sick

-Irene-

I got up to eat some snacks since it's snack time na. I decided to eat some chocolates.

I turned the TV on. I saw Kim Jungkook on the TV. Oh, it's the airing of Running Man! I sat comfortably while eating chocolates.

"Wala sila?" I asked myself.

But me, being a crazy person, I shrugged at my own question. "Maybe."

"Why are you talking to yourself?"

Muntik ko nang mabitawan ang chocolates, "Omygod! You scared-" I stopped talking when I saw Taehyung.

All of the things that he did that night. It was still fresh in my memories.

I found myself trembling.

"U-uhm. . What are you doing here?" I asked, stuttering.

He sat beside me then he held my hand. But I pushed it away.

"No, don't touch me." I glared at him.

"Listen Irene-"

I covered my ears, "No! I won't listen to you. You didn't listen to me pleading for you that night too. So why would-"

"I know, Irene. I know I'm wrong. I regretted it." He shook hid head.

"You better be." I made a bitter laugh.

"I-I'm sorry. ." He bowed his head down. "I was. . Jealous that time. . Very jealous."

"Why would you be jealous?" I yelled at him.

"Because I like you!" He shouted back.

I was stunned. Silence filled the air. I stayed there, eyes wide open, jaw dropped.

"I like you. And. ."

"And you did that to me because you like me? That's not how it works, Taehyung." I shook my head. Tears falling down from my eyes.

"I know. I was very impulsive that time, I didn't even knew what would happen to you."

"Thanks to you, I'm suffering."

He closed his eyes for a few seconds. He sighed heavily. "I'm sorry, Irene. I was wrong. I thought it was you and Yoongi. And. . It happened to be your twin and Yoongi. I-I'm sorry. ."

Tears flowing uncontrollably. "You know what's worst?"

"That you are my best friend. You did that thing to me."

"I-Irene. ."

"What can I do to forgive me?" He added.

I shook my head. "Nothing. I won't ever forgive you."

I said as I walked out and went upstairs. I locked myself up as I threw myself in the bed.

I want to sleep.

__

A knock is heard on the door. I got up and see who it is.

"You again?" I yelled. "Taehyung!" He casually made his own way inside the room and threw himself in the bed.

"Yah, I want to be alone here! Don't-" He's closing his eyes. "Yah, are you listening to me?!"

He still keeps his close eyes.

"Taehyung!" I shouted.

No response.

"Taehyung!"

I went near him and poked him. When my hands touched his shoulder, I suddenly jumped. "Omygod, You're hot, Taehyung! Are you having a fever?!"

I placed my palm into his forehead and it was really hot.

I bit my lips. Thinking of what to do.

"Aish!"

I went downstairs to find a thermometer. Before that, I prepare some soup for him to eat.

Before the soup cooks, I went up to check Taehyung. He's still sleeping.

I placed the thermometer into his head and clicked some button there. Then the thermometer beeps.

39.5 °C

Omygod. He's really hot.

"Stay there, V. I'm going to get a food."

The soup is now cooked. I prepare a bowl and pour the hot soup into the bowl. I also prepare the tray.

Careful, I went again upstairs.

"Taehyung. ." I called. "Taehyung, wake up." I shook him gently.

He gently opened his eyes. Then it closes again. Then again opens. He looks so weak.

"Eat this." I put the spoon in his mouth as he gently swallowed the soup.

He smiled weakly.

"You're so sweet, Irene." He mumbled.

I felt my cheeks blushed.

"Stop that. Just eat."

After he ate, I dipped the face towel into a lukewarm water and placed it on his forehead.

I stood up. But he said, "Don't leave. ." He said softly.

I turned to look at him. I just sighed and went back to sit beside him. "Fine."

He smiled lovingly as he pulled me down. Which made me lay on his bed, beside me.

"Yah!"

He just placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I felt my cheeks blushed.

"Taehyung-ah, hajima!"

He gave me his signature smile, his rectangular-ish smile. I cringed at him.

"Let me go, Taehyung."

He shook his head as he buried his face on my neck.

"Yah! You're sick!"

"I love it. You being a caring-"

"No, I don't care about you!" I denied.

"Oh, really?"

I felt his lips kissed my neck which made my heart bears faster. Goosebumps all over my body.

"Hajima!"

"But I want you here, Irene. ." He said seductively.

I stayed quiet. And he just cuddled me for a few minutes.

In that cuddle, I felt his love towards me.

"I'm sorry, Irene. ."

I sighed. "Even if I denied it, I know, you're forgiven. ."

He smiled at me. "Thanks, Irene. ."

"Saranghae. ."

**

Haven't been updated for so long! Sorry flr a very late update!