The Name Game (Klaine)

"I vote Kathryn. We can call her Katy for short. Then maybe, her middle name could be like... Perry or something."

"Katy Perry Hummel-Anderson. Yeah, she won't get teased at all with that name," Kurt said sarcastically, rolling his eyes and turning the pages of 1001 Names for Baby Girls.

"Fine. If it can't be her first name, we'll make it her middle name. Something Katy Hummel-Anderson. I like it. A lot."

"No, Blaine..." Kurt flipped a few more paged irritably. "I kind of want to name her Elizabeth, you know, after my mother. There are a lot of nicknames we could use, too. Like... Liz, or Lizzie, or Beth..."

"I like Elizabeth as a middle name. I think we could come up with a first name that's a lot more... I don't know... us."

"Mmm," Kurt said in agreement, sipping a bit more of his grande nonfat mocha and flipping two pages at once. "Elphaba!" Kurt said enthusiastically.

"How is that any better than Katy Perry?" Blaine chuckled.

"Glinda? Gaaalinda? With a "gaaa"?"

"You're ridiculous, Kurt."

"Fiyeeeeeeroooo!" he sang the name just like Elphaba did in No Good Deed.

"That's a boy's name, Kurt."

"Nessarose?" Blaine paused. Kurt noticed the pause immediately. "Do you like Nessarose, Blaine?"

"Could we do Nessa for short?"

"Of course. Anything but Nessie."

"Then... I kind of like it," Kurt beamed. Finally, a name they agreed on.

"Nessarose Elizabeth Hummel-Anderson," Kurt said, experimentally. "Blaine, I think we just named our daughter."

"I think we did," Blaine laughed. "Come on, let's go call Burt.

"I GET TO TELL HIM!"

"NOT IF I GET TO THE PHONE FIRST!"

A/N: In my mind, they have two kids. Nessarose Elizabeth Hummel-Anderson and Toronto William Hummel-Anderson. Bask in their glory.