Extravaganza (Fabrevans)

A/N: (Many of you have already read these next few things I'm uploading! I'm moving things around and organizing my profile here... Ignore this! :))

Caitlyn13 on another site I post to asked for "Quam ( Quinn and Sam) with lots of fluff with santana wanting sam and puck wanting quinn!"

This is during a Rachel Berry Train Wreck House Party Extravaganza, but not the Rachel Berry Train Wreck House Party Extravaganza. It's basically an alternate start to their relationship.

xxx

Sam dragged Quinn by her wrist up the stairs of the basement of Rachel Berry. Most of the other kids downstairs were terribly drunk, and having a private conversation would be next to impossible. Luckily, upstairs was completely inhabited and quiet.

"What do you want, Sam?" Quinn asked, her face expressionless. Sam looked back with wide eyes, like it should have been obvious.

"Puck was hitting on you!"

"And?" Quinn raised an eyebrow, her hands bracing her hips.

"And you we letting him!" Sam's voice was raising, near yelling at this point.

"First of all," Quinn said in a clipped tone, raising a finger and stepping closer to Sam. "I was not letting him hit on me. Second of all, even if I was, why do you care?"

"Because I care about you, Quinn!" Sam stressed, letting one of his hands rest on Quinn's flushed cheek. "And Puck won't treat you like you should be treated. He got you pregnant last year, for one thing."

"That was not his fault!" Quinn spun around away from Sam, fuming. "Well, it was, but we're past it. And you're surely one to talk! Santana was all over you."

Sam threw his arms up in exasperation. "Oh, come on! Santana is... Santana! You honestly can't hold anything she does against me."

"Whatever, Sam," Quinn dismissed, with a wave of her hand.

"Listen, Quinn." Sam said slowly. "I think I've made it perfectly clear that I really, really like you."

"And haven't I made it clear that I was really, really not interested?"

"See, I would stop pressuring you if I believed that that was true." Sam looked at Quinn questioningly. She squeaked in defense.

"What?"

"You noticed that Santana was all over me." Sam pointed out. "And look, you're blushing."

"You're crazy." Quinn breathed, running her left hand through her hair in exasperation, looking away, anywhere but where Sam stood. Sam was looking intently at Quinn, trying to gain eye contact.

"You're beautiful."

Quinn looked up at Sam. She saw the way he was looking at her. Intense and sensual. Quinn was dying to kiss him. Every ounce of her wanted to lean in, just that extra inch to make it happen. But she couldn't.

"You can't just say things like that..." Quinn trailed off, looking down and away.

"Why not? I'm just telling you what I know is true."

"Sam..." Quinn breathed.

"Quinn." Sam answered.

Surprisingly enough, Quinn was the one who moved in for the kiss.

It was long, careful, and perfect. Sam reached up to thread his fingers through Quinn's long blonde hair, caressing her head with all of the gentle care she deserved. Quinn's hand found Sam's cheek, which she kept in place for as long as she could. When they finally parted, it was Sam who spoke, gently, barely above a whisper.

"So, do you want to do this? Give us a try."

"Yes." Quinn answered with a small nod and a dazzling grin, her hand still on Sam's cheek, and his still in her hair. "For now, yes."

Sam grinned back at her as they kissed again.