Soft Kitty (Klaine)

"Kuuurt..." Blaine moaned from where he lay curled up on his bed. "Kuuuurt..."

"What is it, Blaine?"

"I don't feel good."

"I know, sweetie." Kurt stood up from Blaine's desk where he had been diligently working on homework while Blaine was napping. He sat down on the bed next to Blaine, bringing one hand up to gently touch his forehead. "You're fever has gone down a bit, though. That's good."

"Yeah, but I still feel like shit." Blaine mumbled, pulling his blankets over his head. Kurt sighed and tugged them back down.

"Hey, now. You're not going to get any better by complaining about it."

Blaine stuck out his lips, pouting adorably. "Make me feel better, Kurt."

"I'm trying, baby." Kurt whispered back, managing a tight smile. Blaine's eyes fluttered closed.

"Sing me Soft Kitty?"

"What?" Kurt asked, a bit taken aback by Blaine's request. Blaine opened his eyes again to look at Kurt expectantly.

"You know. Soft Kitty? From The Big Bang Theory? We watch it together like... every week?"

"I know what it is, Blaine." Kurt assured him, his tone flat.

"Sing it to me?" Blaine looked so hopeful and adorable, Kurt was holding back a laugh.

"I don't know..." Kurt trailed.

"Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?"

"You are ridiculous." Kurt laughed.

"I'll kiss you when I'm not contagious."

Blaine stuck out his lips and blinked, his thick eyelashes fluttering in just that way that made Kurt melt. With this, he caved easily.

"Fine. But only because you're sick."

Blaine grinned and shifted his position to face Kurt full on. Kurt gave a sideways smile as he cleared his throat.

"Soft kitty, warm kitty. Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty. Purr, purr, purr."

"You're a soft kitty, Kurt." Blaine murmured, his eyes closed.

"Excuse me?" Kurt smirked.

"You're a soft kitty. Soft kitties are adorable. You're adorable. So you're a soft kitty."

"I think your meds are getting to your head, sweetie." Kurt laughed, stroking Blaine's loose curls. Blaine was close to being asleep now. Kurt could see him struggle to listen to Kurt and maintain his conscious presence.

"Love you." Blaine managed, sleep already taking his voice away.

"Love you, too, Blaine. Get some sleep." Kurt leaned down and pressed his lips against Blaine's warm forehead as he stood up to finish his homework.

Kurt marveled about how, even when sick, his boyfriend was the single most adorable creature on the planet.