Chapter 15- Letters To Juliet

Seriously guys I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRRYYYYY! I just dont really have the time to do this anymore, but slowly but surely I'll work on it as much as I can!

Pls don't give up on me. Which I'm pretty suree a ton of you gave up on this story since it's been taking me forever.

BUT!

Here's an update! I hope you like it!

Hopefully I'll upload another chapter before I go to bed tonight!~

Love you guyss! COMMENT, VOTE, TELLL YOU'RE FRIENDS, READ IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, READ IT TO YOUR DOG FOR ALL I CARE; either way ENJOYY~

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

Letters To Juliet

I woke up with the class staring at me. Literally, just staring at me. In the front of all the students, there I was, peacefully lying down like it was a completely normal thing, with a slight tingle on my right leg.

“Chesa,” Summer was sitting beside me stroking my hand, “Are you okay?”

“You scared us,” Claire was next to her.

“What happened?” I asked, rubbing my head as I attempted to get up, dizziness overpowered me. I fell down, but instead of hitting the hard ground, someone caught me. No, some persons. When I could actually concentrate more I realized the two people who caught me were none other than Tristan and Chris.

“Tristan?” I looked at the boy with confusion, “What the heck are you doing here?”

He laughed and smiled at me, “I was skipping class when I heard a sudden commotion and I just had to see what was happening. The curious cat I am then realized that it was you, the little trouble maker's fault,”

“Well sorry trouble follows me like a magnet,” I meant it as a joke, but it came out like a moan. My head was killing me, pounding like I was hungover or something, and my thigh on the other hand was still tingling with a numbing, painful feeling of frostbite.

“Chesa, what the heck were you thinking!” Chris yelled at me, “People could've gotten killed!”

“Shut up, Chris! It was Nicole's fault. My head hurts like freak,” Then my voice got quieter, “Please just shut up,” It came out rather sad and pathetic, here I am facing my enemy and I don't have the strength to fight back. Chris for a split second transformed back to normal; the person I met in my neighborhood; loving, gentle, and caring. His facade was sympathetic towards me.

“Chesa dear,” Sapphire said as Tristan and Chris helped me up, “Are you alright?”

“I'm fine,” I forced a half-smiled, “But can someone explain to me what happened...” Shock went across everyone's face.

“You don't remember?” A tiny doll like girl asked. But instead of a cute innocent child way of asking, it came out harsh and sour.

“Uh, I only remember shouting at Nicole, then it all goes black...” I rubbed my head.

“Wow, you used your aquatic powers and almost murdered Nicole,” The tiny girl crossed her arms and actually smiled, “It was honestly pretty awesome,”

Nicole stepped up with anger flaring throughout her, “Why is everyone complimenting her. She almost tried to kill me,”

“Something we've all wanted to try and do since we came,” The doll girl answered. This small package came with such an cold feisty attitude, I like it. =)