Your Your Life is a Dream. Mine is a Nightmare- Ch 10

Chapter 10

Colors, Uniforms, and Juicy Secrets

"My dear, are you colored blind?" Ms. Sapphire Avery asked from the microphone. I for one was actually quite offended. I shook my head. "Then why are you standing in the middle of the stage?" She snapped.

"Well, if I have to explain," I began, "What if I were to say that I'm where I need to be?" Talking began throughout the place, whispers fluttering in the air, seeming to cause a slight breeze.

"Silence!" Ms. Sapphire Avery hissed ferociously. "Are you talking back to me, miss?"

"Not at all, ma'am," I answered innocently, with a slight mocking country accent. Well actually, maybe I was talking back, just a bit. I mean honestly people like her who think they rule the world with an iron fist piss me off, "I'm standing in the middle because you said if I have a white rock I go to the left and if I have a black rock I go to the right,"

She rubbed her forehead, "Yes dear that's what I said. If you can't tell your left from your right then just tell me your rock's color and I'll lead you to the way," She explained, irritated.

I laughed, "I'm not stupid to not know my left and right," I stuck out my left hand, "Left," I stuck out my right hand, "Right,"

"Then, dear, what is the problem?" Her voice echoed in the auditorium with clear frustration and annoyed.

"My rock is both black and white," I explained. A gasp came from the audience, the students chattered, volume levels increased drastically, and the teachers had serious looks on their face.

"But my dear," Ms. Sapphire Avery walked towards me with a slightly confused and mad look. "That isn't possible,"

"Well see for yourself," I gently tossed her the rock. She somehow managed to catch it. Ms. Sapphire Avery stared at miraculous pebble and examined every angle of it. She gawked at the glistening stone like it's beauty was a rare gem.

After what seemed like ages she finally zoned out of her dreamland and spoke up, "Then I guess there's only one thing to do," She lightly tossed the stone back to me, which I surprisingly caught. "You, my dear, will be in both classes,"

Nicole Anne antique gasped and stood from the crowd. "But Ms.S I don't believe that's possible!"

"Why so?" Ms.S asked.

"She can't possibly handle both of the classes," She argued. She shook her attitude, realizing she was causing a scene, "I mean, wouldn't that be too stressful for a beginner like herself? Who has no talent, smarts, or experience what so ever with the type of things they teach in the different classes and groups,"

"Well this 'beginner' here has gone through a lot more stress than a pampered poodle as yourself has gone through. I'm sure I can handle it," I gave Nicole Anne a smile.

"That settles it!" Ms.S announced. "The Student Body of Kurayami Academy say hello to your new classmates!" The audience applauded and cheered, but I could pick out one person with a pathetic pout on her face. Boy, did talking back to her feel GOOD!

"What changes could we make?" Ms. Sapphire Avery wondered as we looked at both uniforms, switching the skirts, tanktops, t-shirts, jackets, blazers, etc. We were trying to make a uniform specially for me, since I'm the only person out of all the students going to both classes.

"How about this?" I collected a couple of random items to create the perfect uniform. A white blouse with a silky black button-down blazer, a black pleated skirt with white on the bottom, complimented with a white belt and white heels, boots, or converse.