Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"The Great Escape"

"The security here is pretty tough," Jared said.

"You don't say," I said, annoyed. Two guards were holding us tightly, locking our arms close to our bodies. "You're on the football team and you can't at

least knock down on of these guys/"

"Well excuse me for not being able to take out a six foot tall bear!" Jared yelled. The guards had brought us to an office. A pretty comfy one actually. It had a red cushioned chair with shiny gold legs, a wooden desk with an expensive looking leather spinning chair, a warm crackling fireplace made of white smooth marble, a million of bookshelves filled with a thousand old dusty books, and a painting of a very beautiful lady with blond flowing hair. I looked closely at the inscription on the picture. It read: Cassandra Knight. Suddenly it hit me. This is Chris's dad's office. So does that make him the principal??!!

Suddenly the door flew open with a loud bang. Mr. Knight definitely tries to come in with a bang. His face didn't look too happy about the situation. He walked into the office with guess who he son following close behind.

"So two people from the outside of this school managed to sneak into the school without being noticed and grabbed some uniforms to blend in. But sadly you were caught because you ended up giving out your name," He paced in front of us as he explained. I glared at Jared who looked away knowing it was his fault for practically telling the whole world my name.

"The question is what the hell do we do with you now?" He sat down in his leather chair which made a squeak noise, causing Jared to laugh hysterically.

"Jared, this is probably not the best time to laugh!" I hissed. Jared apologized and somehow managed to stop his insane laughter.

"Guards you may put the two on the ground now," Mr. Knight commanded. The two ogre sized men obeyed and threw us roughly to the ground. We cleaned ourselves up and stood up with our aching arms which had red hand prints on it.

Jared looked and his arms and commented, "Now that's gonna leave a bruise," Mr. Knight got up from his seat, came closer, and observed and

examined us. His cold green eyes pierced right through me. He grabbed a moist towelette, abruptly gripped my face forcefully, and rubbed down the make-up off of me.

He smirked, "You're that stalker girl from the park,"

I furiously smacked his grubby hands away from my face, "Who the hell are you calling a stalker? I don't even know who the hell your son is," I glared into the father's eyes, but from the side I saw Chris flinch.

"Then why are you sneaking around in the school at which Chris goes to?" He questioned.

"We just wanted to see what the big deal was with this mysterious school," Jared bravely answered.

"Obviously it doesn't have the best security because two kids from a normal school managed to sneak in and check out the place for maybe about more than ten minutes without being caught," I smirked. Mr. Knight looked quiet appalled for about a couple seconds, but quickly fixed his composure.

"We'll see what the staff says about you," Mr. Knight walked away towards a P.A. System. "Attention, calling all teachers and staff to the office immediately," He announced in a professional sounding tone. Men in black and white suits and women in black and white dresses came marching into the office. They closed the door once everyone was safely in the cozy room.

"Seems we've got ourselves two trespassers," A quite tall and muscular man smirked.

"Quite so, Mr. Braun," Mr. Knight folded his arms, "Do they deserve punishment?"