Your LIfe is a Dream. Mine is a NIghtmare.- Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Nightmares and Fake People

I awoke with a major headache! I for one never get headaches that often, not in complicated math problems, not during my period, and not when I'm dehydrated. They only reason I get headaches and migraines is if something in my mind is seriously concentrated on something very emotionally complicated, including love problems. We never figured out why. We some hypotheses like possibly my body is very linked to it's emotional side or I'm just weird. Your pick. Just don't judge.

I looked at the clock, 3:26. God, my migraine was measured to the same weight as a boulder squeezing my puny grape of a head. After messaging my temples, praying the torturous pain would disappear, I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom, quickly washing my face. I stared at my tired eyes, as my face got paler from the cool water. Although I knew what Claire said were just rumors, I couldn't help but worry. Yet I gently touched the side of my face, examining my features in the mirror. There was no freaking way that I was related to those cold-hearted snakes who slither around in there delusion, cruel world . My father is my father, definitely not Dean Knight the creepiest guy on earth. Honestly, Cassandra seriously deserved better.

It's just a rumor. It's just a rumor. It's just a freakin rumor!

I sighed. According to a million people who've given me advice in the past, life isn't easy and sometimes it plays with us, laughing and pointing fingers, making our fate a living hell. I'm not going to let life toy with me. I'll show people that I can stay strong and unshaken by the troubles in my life. That rumor stood as nothing compared to what this school year will become if I can't control myself. I took a large sleeping pill and went back to sleep, the only place I could escape away from reality, drowning away all my fears.

"Chesa," Something shook me, "Chesa, dear, wake up?"

"Hmm?" I made a muffled sound.

"Dear, you need to wake up," The voice urged me again.

"No," I said.

"Chesa, wake up!" It commanded.

I quickly sat up, screaming, "Just leave me alone!" Everything seemed blurry at first, then it all cleared. Dean Knight was staring at me.

"Get up," Cold ice practically slithered off his tongue as he said this.

"Wha-Why are you even here?" I was seriously confused.

"Oh, Honey," He chuckled softly. "It's time for breakfast and your brother is waiting downstairs," He just stood up and walked away.

"Brother?" I questioned, staring down at my bed, "Since when did I have a brother and why does Dean keep calling me 'honey'," I scratched my head as I lightly hopped down the stairs. Suddenly the heavenly smell of bacon and eggs hit me, causing my stomach to grumble vigorously. I hungrily licked my chapped lips at the mouthwatering aroma. I sat at the table.

"It's funny how even you and I ended up being related," I turned to see Chris sitting right next to me. This cannot be happening.

"Darling can you please pass me the bacon?" I turned to see my mom with her warm usual smile.

"Mom?!" I was in utter shock. Her and Dean smiled at me with pure happiness.

She held Dean tight, "I'm glad our family is finally together,"

I slapped my hands on the table and forcefully stood up. "This can't be happening! There is no way I'm related to that snake," I pointed to Chris, "Or am I the daughter of that devil!" I pointed at Dean.

"Darling calm down," My mom stood up and touched my shoulder. I smacked the delicate, caring hand away from me.

"That was all just a rumor. There's no way you'd let a damn devil like him knock you up. You loved my real father. Dean is not my biological father!" I screamed, keeping my eyes shut, hoping all of it would just fade into the background.