Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Kurayami Academy

The foyer was gigantic. There was a grand staircase covered with velvet red carpet. The side bars where shining glossily of gold, but despite how old the school was they weren't rusted at all, they practically looked new. I heard a couple of kids laughter. I looked up to see two open hallways of the upstairs. The children looked about five, running around with pure bliss and happiness, smiling as if they actually enjoyed being there. Their feet were stampeding causing the crystal chandelier that huge from the ceiling to shake making a ringing noise to fill the air. So far it didn't seem like hell, but you know what they say, looks can be deceiving.

"Vlad," A petite girl with long brunette hair which was pulled into a side pony-tail sashayed in our direction. She was smaller than me by about two or three inches though she was in black stilettos. She was wearing a black uniform matching perfectly with the bulgy jewelery and stilettos. "I'll take it from here," She told him with a sing song voice.

"Vith pleasure Miss," He back away towards the door.

"I'm Nicole Ann Antique," She introduced herself with a bubbly attitude. "I'm going to show you guys to the dorms," She gave us a smile which was made for the pictures. It was obviously a fake smile. Real smiles don't lake that much real emotion. As we walked on she blabbered on and on about how we would love the school. I stared at her headband which had a huge ebony flower glued to it. There was something strange about it. I stopped in my tracks making both of them stop with me.

"Hey Nicole," She just looked at me suspiciously, "I just LOVE your headband. It's like totally cute. Where'd you get it?" I asked with fake enthusiasm.

"Actually I made it with my company," She gloated obviously loving the spotlight on her.

"Can I take a look at it?" And before I let her reply I grabbed it out of her hair. I looked right into the flower. "Might I ask why the heck you have a camera in here?" I plucked out the mini camera like a bug from a flower.

"N-No reason," Nicole stuttered and began walking again.

"Great observation," A cold chilly yet familiar voice said from behind us. I turned abruptly to see Mr. Dean Knight casually walking towards us. "I placed it there to keep an eye on you my dear. For I don't want you to cause any mischief as you spend your time her," He smirked, "By the way welcome to the Academy," He coldly walked past us. We all stared as he walked away from us, hands in pockets.

"A-Anyway let's go to the dorms," Nicole suggested. We went into an elevator, playing some really annoying elevator music. Nicole gracefully hopped into the elevator and pressed the fourth floor button with her manicured finger, painted in zebra stripes, black and white. The buttons went all the way up to sixth floor. How in the world could a school be six floors?

"Here we are," Nicole flipped her hair and pranced out of the elevator. "Floor 1-3 is the schooling floors. Level 3 has the auditorium. Level 4 is the girls' dorms. Level 5 is the boys' dorms. Level 6 is the students' lounge where you can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, hang out with friends, or have make out moments," She grinned at the last part. I looked at Summer who looked at me with a worried look. Nicole Anne Antique wasn't the kind of lady she seemed to be. Maybe a slut rather than a lady. "I'm trying to beat the record of making out with every hot guy here. They all fawn over me," She bragged on and on about it.

"Sorry to burst your bubble," I spoke up, "But Summer and I really don't wanna listen to your make out moments," At first Nicole looked shocked, eyes wide.

"Well," She said through her grinding teeth, "Here's your guys room. 101," She tossed me the keys. I unlocked the door and opened it to reveal two beds