Imagine #2- Camera Girl

(First Name's) POV:

"Congratulations (Y/N)! Welcome to Big Hit Entertainment!" I gratefully bow at Bang Si-Hyuk

"Kamsamhamnida I promise you won't regret your decision!" I say feeling as high as a butterfly.

"Now you will be assigned as a trainee, working with the group Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS. For now since you are new you shall just observe the others who have more experience and do any little task they ask you to do, okay?" He asks.

"Yeh."

He smiles and hands me a pass that allows me to enter BigHit until they are able to make me an I.D. He leads me to the entire staff and explains to them that I will be joining them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bow.

They all seem pretty happy and Si-Hyuk leaves to have the staff show me the basics and let me get settled in.

"Okay BTS do these videos on YouTube called 'Bangtan Bombs' so when they are doing something funny or interesting in between shows or whenever film them." A lady who's name tag reads 'Jin Sung' hands me a camera.

"Ah yeh."

I've had little time to think about being accepted in BigHit, it all hits me and I feel as though I'm going to explode with excitement. I excuse myself to the restroom and close the door softly, once inside I jump up and down like a little kid and clap my hands together.

"Yes! I was accepted! Ok (Y/N) don't screw this up, you have one shot." I talk to myself diligently.

~1 Month Later~
It's been around a month being a trainee at BigHit and I've been working hard, but most of my job is handling the camera for the Bangtan Bombs. BTS are such a fun group to be around, I wish I could join in but I'm only a trainee working behind the camera, not in front of it. I've actually started to really like BTS' songs, normally a staff member would just work but listening to them perform had me looking up their songs, and before you know it I've purchased all of their albums.

We begin shooting a photoshoot in Chicago, I film Jin while he does a cute pose directed to the camera when Jungkook steps in the way.

"Look at this!" He comes closer to the camera, to where his eyes are showing the golden studs popping out from around his eyelids and then does a kissy face at the camera.

I can't help but let a smile show while I look at the screen that shows what I'm capturing. He notices then looks directly at the camera, directly in my eyes.

"You're so beautiful, that I'm scared." He says, I feel chills run down my spine.

Omo.

No, I know it's not directed to me, I mean he doesn't even know my name. I'm just a trainee, I'm just here for work, I need to stay focus. Not think of my petty little fantasies or assumptions.

We move on to shooting in a park, I set down my camera and sit down for a moment.

"(Y/N) come and help me with the boy's makeup!" Myung Soo calls me over.

I rush over to the benches where the boys are changing their look for the next shoot. After a month I've learned how to apply makeup on them and even though I'm not their stylists, most of the time I just touch up their makeup to make the perfect look. He tells me to start with Jungkook and to take the studs around his eyes off, touch up his eye makeup and place different studs that are placed on the table.

I carefully take the studs off of his eyelids and I can't help but notice him looking directly into my eyes. I feel a bit flustered, never feeling this kind of anxiety with any of BTS till now. When he sees me look back into his eyes he looks down realizing he was staring.

"(Y/N)! If you want to be successful, you can't fool around you need use your time wisely!" A staff member yells at me seeing I'm not done with the simple task. I flinch at his yelling, not used to be being yelled at and put all my focus into finishing, trying to ignore Jungkook.

"Mianhae (Y/N)." He says not looking at me anymore.

"It's-it's okay." I stutter, what's with me?

I finish with his makeup and turn around to leave but someone grabs my hand. I look up to see Jungkook, he's looking directly at my face, not letting go of my hand. I know I should pull away but I can't, I have this weird feeling flowing through me while he holds my hand. We stare at each other as he rubs the top of my hand with his thumb. We slowly part and I feel my face burning up.

"Jin Sung! Will you be needing me for anything for a while?" I shout as she's a bit far.

"No (Y/N) why?"

"I'm going to have a walk in Chicago." I say already leaving.

"Okay, just be here within 3 hours, that's when we're leaving!"

"Arraseo!"

I walk away from the shoot, needing to clear my head. I walk on the sidewalk not trying to arrive anywhere in particular. What is up with Jungkook? Now I know it's not my imagination or maybe he's just playing with me. No Kookie's not the type of person who'd do that. But what does this all mean? Ah aigoo I don't know what I'm going to do. I continue walking until I reach a different park, one with a river streaming farther off into the city. I see that I'm the only one there as I continue getting closer, taking a seat on the soft grass beneath me. I just watch the calming water fly over the rocks beneath it, hearing the soft calming noise it emits.

"I can only see you, I can only see you alone, look, I'm fair with everyone else but you, now I can't live a day without you, please." I hear a soft voice sing behind me.

I turn around seeing Jungkook behind me, I feel flustered again.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" I stutter, standing up immediately.

"I snuck out from the shooting, Namjoon's covering for me."

"Why did you follow me?" I question although I'm sort of glad he did.

"Because I feel something more with you, something different than I've felt for anyone, any girl." He says looking at me, I'm speechless, I feel my mouth clamped shut.

"A few verses of 'Autumn Leaves' were directed towards you." He admits, I shake my head in shock. Me? A song? A beautiful song created from me?

"Ani I-I'm nothing special. I'm just a trainee, just the camera girl." I say looking down.

"I love the way your (your/eye/color) eyes look so radiant and bright while the sun shines on them, you are much more to me than just a camera girl. And I've had to deal with these butterflies in my stomach for a month to prove it." I hear the grass softly crunch beneath his feet as he walks closer to me.

"Do you have feelings for me?" He asks and I feel as if a crowd is watching me. He is staring intently into my eyes. This boy stares too much! I feel anxious when he does, but I also can't help getting lost in his eyes.

"Ne." He lifts his hand, rubs my cheek and smiles.

"Good, because I'm never letting you fly away." He gives me a soft kiss on my forehead. Everything now feels complete.

~~~
Annyeong! I could possibly do a Part 2 to this, if you guys want, it will most likely be shorter than this one and I can't promise to still have a good storyline to do a part 2. But let me know in the comments if you'd like it.

Saranghae! <3