Imagine #11- Strange

Hey guys! I planned on maybe writing another Imagine for Halloween but I've been really cramped especially with this week full of assignments and projects due for school and I've also having somewhat of writer's block. Thank you so so much for all the support you've given my Jungkook Imagines, and thank you so much for 5K reads!! I appreciate every vote and every comment I receive. Read my author's note at the end too!!

I AM SO SORRY! I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE ON HALLOWEEN!

~~~
Y/N's PoV-
I walk the streets under the star-lit sky, clutching my loose-fitting jacket closer to me. Winter is approaching yet I'm completely unprepared right now. Few people are out and about but I enjoy the peaceful quietness because of it. I pass through the alley I walk through hundreds of times to get home. It's eerie at first but you get used to after realizing your fear is what makes it worse. I stop short, hearing muffled noises up ahead, crouching behind a car. I peak out to see a figure fall with a thump, groaning, as a figure looms over him. I can't see their faces because there is hardly light, I'm able to make out their silhouettes.

The looming figure chuckles, bending down and grabbing the other man's collar with one hand pulling him up with ease off of the floor.

"Pl-please don't hurt me." It seems as if he barely garners the courage to speak.

"Oh you poor soul. There's no way for that to possible." His voice is malicious, tightening his grip on the man's collar he leans him in closer to him as the man now struggles in his grip to no avail.

His face suddenly attacks his neck as the man screams in agonizing pain. I cover my mouth as his body soon goes limp and it soon turns to dead silence. I'm unable to help, how am I supposed to overcome a vampire. The mysterious figure soon drops his body carelessly, standing a few moments savoring his blood, his taste. I'm dead, he'll be able to hear any movement I make, I have no choice but to stay here. He tilts his head back and immediately cracks his head in my direction.

"I can smell you." He whispers.

I crawl back, in little hope of remaining hidden. I hear his footsteps crunch the pebbles underneath him. As soon as I hear his steps only a few feet steps he is rammed to the floor by another figure. He must be another vampire because no human being has the capability to knock down a vampire, or can they?

"Haven't you already caused enough trouble." He throws a punch at him and they begin to fight.

I take it as my chance to escape, stumbling a bit while getting up due to fear. I run out of the alley and speed walk the rest of the way home, constantly checking behind me. I could've been dead in these moments. I think over how extremely lucky I am and how grateful I feel towards the other figure.

But that one vampire, he broke the peace pact. The one very thought sends shivers down my spine. Due to the peace pact vampires and humans have been able to coexist together, but not very harmoniously. Humans have an extreme fear of them and they are often put down and depicted as monsters. I don't have this sort of bias towards humans though but I have a feeling that's not the first kill he's made. I hope the VCS (Vampire Control System) handles him before any other deaths are able to happen.

~~~
I scroll through my phone while lazily sat at my desk waiting for my teacher to arrive, everyone else is either doing the same or being extremely loud. Math is in no way a great way to start off the day. The door open which reveals our teacher, everyone scrambles to their seats silencing. A boy trails behind our teacher, head hanging.

"Okay class meet your new classmate who has just joined our school!"

He lifts up his head to be greeted with the class, our eyes immediately meet first then he scans the room. This boy is not bad looking at all.