Imagine #3- Camera Girl [Part 2]

(First Name's) POV:
I giggled as I saw the sight of my beautiful boyfriend making a fool of himself. Capturing BTS' but especially Jungkook's beautiful moments has become something incredible. Watching everything through a camera lens, saving it permanently and being able to be with my boyfriend. It almost feels surreal when I refer to him as my boyfriend. When he protectively but delicately holds my waist, I expect almost immediately to see a shade of darkness fade over, then to wake up, nicely snuggled in bed.

But it never happens, even if it pops up in my head every single time he looks at me, with those sweet kind eyes. I love him unconditionally and my life only seems to look up everyday. It's only thanks to Jungkook, which has made me overwhelmingly grateful to be his. Before I'd only film and someone else would do the editing of it, but now I've been entrusted with that job, uploading what I think fans would love. Although editing sometimes takes away from my vocal lessons, I enjoy it nevertheless. I some day wish to be able to perform with him, once I'm promoted from being a trainee. Since then I could record Jungkook and I, I can now be apart of the videos, no longer having to hide behind the camera, although the majority of my jobs requires me to. I can sneak in and record little clips of us being goofballs, only for me to edit it out, and personally save it.

I am snapped out of my deep thoughts with the tapping against something hard. I regain focus and see Jungkook tapping on the lens of my camera.

"Oh my gawd, did the camera fall asleep on me?" He questions tilting his head too far to his right.

I smile and made the camera move up and down, nodding. He smiles and makes a face full of deep thought.

"Well just look at this attractive face, and I don't think you'll be falling asleep anymore." He says leaning close to the camera winking.

"You dork-" I whisper "-you're going to kill all the fangirls." I say shaking my head.

"I wasn't talking to the fangirls (Y/N)." He says in a low husky voice, I feel my face heat up like crazy even though I knew this was all directed to me from the start.

"Yah address your ARMYs, I haven't filmed many good clips to post." I say feeling my responsible side take over, maybe slightly from the fact of which I don't know how to respond to his earlier comment.

"We've posted Bangtan Bombs that have been A minute long." He says giving me an unamused face.

"Jungkook." I whine as I couldn't film any if the other members because they are still hard at work, practicing their choreography, while Jungkook is taking a small break. A Bangtan Bomb also hasn't been posted in over a month so I really need to film something longer than a minute and upload it fast.

"Alright but first...tickle fight!" He closes in on me fast, before I'm able to react and starts poking at my sides. My hands immediately go to his, holding on to his hands, trying to stop him as soon as possible. My camera doesn't fall but only falls then suspends with a small jerk, because of the strap it's attached to around my neck. I learned the hard way, not having my camera attached to a strap...Taehyung you pabo.

The camera jerks and bounces around while I drop to me knees trying to escape my malicious boyfriend.

"O-okay okay you win." Having trouble breathing, Jungkook stands up and lifts me up by the arms as he's smirking.

"Yay now you have to make me yangnyeom tongdak." He says with the still present victorious smirk.

"Yeah sure pabo." I say rolling my eyes but instead of whining he wraps his arms around my waist lovingly from behind while my camera is still recording the room we are in, in BigHit.

"Sarangheyo." He says kissing my cheek.

"Sarangheyo Jungkookie." Feeling myself snuggling closer to him.