Imagine #5: In Reality

TW: Bullying

(First Name's) POV:
It's my third year at 'Incheon Science High School'  general science fascinates me, which makes me grateful to be in this school. I walk through the school gates to see the one and only Jeon Jungkook, leaning against the wall in a lazy manner. He's the biggest douchebag in the entire school yet girls are in love with him. He sees himself as perfect, bringing down everyone else. He sees me and flashes a smirk my way, to which I roll my eyes.

"Save it Kook." I spit.

"Aw I have a nickname from the one and only (F/N), I'm flattered." He says genuinely.

I roll my eyes once again to his attitude and walk faster, although he's extremely narcissistic and makes people feel bad, he's never actually told me something insulting, he's only always teased me if at all. I really wouldn't care if he picked on me anyways, I mean this is Jeon Jungkook all he needs is his petty self to feel worthy. He trails behind before speeding up and grabs me by the shoulders, spinning me around and pushes me against the wall. He traps me within his arms and stares into my eyes.

I stare back at his brown eyes, they look soft and kind. I feel myself heat up as he continues to look at me but his eyes growing more and more unamused, as if I'm supposed to praise his amazing being or something. I met him in my second year in high school since he was a transfer student from Busan. I've always known him to have this cocky ignorant attitude, yet he still manages to steal my heart. I don't like to admit I have a crush on him and I always try to push it down. Most of the time it's extremely easy to forget I have a crush on him, but then there are times like this where I can't help but feel anxious.

He scoffs "You'd be lucky to have a handsome guy like me in your life." He flirts as if he could read right through me.

"I'd rather date Jimin." I say honestly but bluntly say knowing how to annoy him since Jimin is his best friend.

Now it's his turn as he rolls his eyes and walks off obviously. But half way through Park Ma Rin stops him and greets him annoyingly "Annyeong oppa!" And they begin to walk down the hall together, not before Jungkook glances back at me smiling. I ignore him and continue to walk to my class. I swear, the day girls stop praising him is the day Jimin grows taller than Jungkook. (I don't know what's with me and always messing with Jimin's height XD)

~~~
After my first few classes it's lunch, I walk into the cafeteria to find Jungkook, Jimin and the rest of the group already sat down at a table. Their group which they named Bangtan Sonyeondan consists of Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Although the whole group is cocky, Jungkook is the most ignorant out of all of them, even more so than the leader Namjoon.

Besides Jungkook all of them at least possess the ability to be kind or not be all about themselves, which makes them at least likable. But Jungkook is something else. He watches me as I order my food and walk outside, no longer in his view I sit down on one of the benches. Once I finish I find myself bumping into the magnificent Jungkook, he eyes me when I show an annoyed look at his presence. He just scoffs it off not before calling back.

"Don't be in such a bad mood my Queen!" I feel the tips of my ears redden at what he calls me. Everyone turns to me as he walks back to his group nonchalantly as if nothing happened.

Aish I can't stand Jungkook! Why is he targeting me all of a sudden? Our only interaction used to be a casual glance throughout the hallways or class. Never did he bother me like this. I awkwardly move from people's eyes to my next class patiently waiting for the bell to ring, taking a nap for the remaining lunch period.